Black twitter tea: Nigerian man marries out drags BW on his wedding day

Reread what I said. As long as they’re passing idc.. that young lady looked passing to me :diddyass:

Better than me.
I don't even feel comfortable making eye contact with them.
It's pure confusion.

Nigga with a wig on hiking up his skirt to piss beside me would have me PRESSED.

Witchcraft and self-hate increase the more west you go in Africa, the most disgusted I ever felt in my life was when I saw the French qahabad the president of cameron is married to.

Witchcraft and self-hate increase the more west you go in Africa, the most disgusted I ever felt in my life was when I saw the French qahabad the president of cameron is married to.

Str8 up🤣
Fulani from Cameroon are
rejoice.png

& the leader of an entire nation WILLINGLY chose to bed a walker.

:snoop:

Why couldn't he just keep his mouth shut?

:drakewtf:

If he wants to valorize white women so much, why must he then launch an unprovoked attack against black women?

There should be a ban on gender war bait threads. All they do is highlight the vilest and most absurd individuals, attempting to make ridiculous generalized statements.

They’ve attacked them so much they’ve single handedly normalized racism against black women but will be the first to cry about white supremacy if anyone says anything about black men. They’ve made themselves a ‘protected group’ whilst every other man along with them can abuse their women.

Their love for cadaan women betrays their self hate.

They think cadaan men are superior to them, because they lust after an cadaan man's daughter. The same man who is destroying their countries and keeping them down.

These women they love so much, can be only created by cadaan men.

Their love for cadaan women betrays their self hate.

They think cadaan men are superior to them, because they lust after an cadaan man's daughter. The same man who is destroying their countries and keeping them down.

These women they love so much, can be only created by cadaan men.

The continent isn't being kept down by Cadaans; Africans are almost entirely responsible for the unenviable conditions that Africans are in.

No one can ride you, unless your back is bent

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
They’ve attacked them so much they’ve single handedly normalized racism against black women but will be the first to cry about white supremacy if anyone says anything about black men. They’ve made themselves a ‘protected group’ whilst every other man along with them can abuse their women.
I guess we should be grateful somali men are failures. We don’t have successful somali male athletes, actors, musicians like mathows do who humiliate and degrade their women like this all the time.

I guess we should be grateful somali men are failures. We don’t have successful somali male athletes, actors, musicians like mathows do who humiliate and degrade their women like this all the time.

I don't know about athletes, but around 80% of black men in the United States that make 100k or more are married to black women.

Tbh most successful somali men are normal. I doubt they’d ever speak like this publicly. Even non-successful somali men are not comfortable denigrating their women in the presence of ajnabis. They have too much pride for that.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
You are good for nothing qumayo peasant naga aamus all you do is hate :pacspit: :camby:
Tbh most successful somali men are normal. I doubt they’d ever speak like this publicly. Even non-successful somali men are not comfortable denigrating their women in the presence of ajnabis. They have too much pride for that.
You are a queen you dropped this 👑❤️:mjohreally:

Mozart

You need people like me
You cropped out the comment he was responding to. You can’t insult people’s wives and expect them to just accept it because the comment was from a black woman.