Black twitter tea: Nigerian man marries out drags BW on his wedding day

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
You are good for nothing qumayo peasant naga aamus all you do is hate :pacspit: :camby:

You are a queen you dropped this 👑❤️:mjohreally:
Didn’t laiis just post a podcast on here where Somali men were uplifting “snow bunnies”? One of the most popular accounts on twitter that degrades black women and uplifts white women is run by an obese Somali man with a neck beard.

Somali men are failures and if you got a taste of the success mathow men have in the west, you’d move just like them.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I don't know about athletes, but around 80% of black men in the United States that make 100k or more are married to black women.
So? The most famous and successful ones of all time get with white women and have created platforms where they degrade black women. Somali men would do the same if they were that successful to fit in with cadaans or Arabs because they’re begs.
Thankfully, they’re not successful.

Tbh most successful somali men are normal. I doubt they’d ever speak like this publicly. Even non-successful somali men are not comfortable denigrating their women in the presence of ajnabis. They have too much pride for that.
Can you name any mainstream successful somali men other than chunkz & the rest + mo farah?

Somali men nowadays don’t have pride lmao. Are we forgetting the humiliation loving faraaxs getting online?

Didn’t laiis just post a podcast on here where Somali men were uplifting “snow bunnies”? One of the most popular accounts on twitter that degrades black women and uplifts white women is run by an obese Somali man with a neck beard.

Somali men are failures and if you got a taste of the success mathow men have in the west, you’d move just like them.
This entire topic has nothing to do with Somalis
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

So? The most famous and successful ones of all time get with white women and have created platforms where they degrade black women. Somali men would do the same if they were that successful to fit in with cadaans or Arabs because they’re begs.

Can you name any mainstream successful somali men other than chunkz & the rest + mo farah?

Somali men nowadays don’t have pride lmao. Are we forgetting the humiliation loving faraaxs getting online?
Dynamic isn’t the same. Mainstream media and society presents black men as attractive since they’re tall and muscular. They’re also seen as being better looking than their women. ( I obviously totally disagree with that sentiment).

But with Somalis, it’s the other way around. Mainstream societies think Somali women and women in the horn like Eritrean and Ethiopian women are better looking than Horner men.

So even if Somali men were famous, it wouldn’t work in their favor to be like this since Somali woman and women from the horn are lowkey fetishized and are seen as the desirable black women ( This is also problematic as well).

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

Somali man* first of all, second of all whats that "account" your barking about? All words no proof. Also you keep generalising us its a reoccuring occurence I see happening between you and your femnazi gang those bad somali guys are a minority and theres plenty of successful and normal somali men out there who heavily outweigh the bad apples in the bunch a good example is abdi osman a retired model who now runs a thriving juice business in london and I can name so much more positive somali influencers, upcoming athletes, speakers businessmen but all you and your other femnazi buddies choose to do is hate hate hate and generalise generalise generalise.

Aseer

VIP
This entire topic has nothing to do with Somalis
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter
Bro some of these female users sit here all day hating and generalising all of us they dont even represent feminism like they say its some extreme form of professional somali men hate. I used to be quiet about these topics but its getting out of hand with users on here.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Bro some of these female users sit here all day hating and generalising all of us they dont even represent feminism like they say its some extreme form of professional somali men hate. I used to be quiet about these topics but its getting out of hand with users on here.
I love being a professional somali men hater

Aseer

VIP
I love being a professional somali men hater
Leave your basement and go outside for once and you'll see that somali men are normal people just like everyone else and are not how they are made out to be on the internet. I feel like you have alot of trauma against us maybe a somali guy done something to you only allah knows but its not right to generalise the rest of us and take your extreme hate out on us I recommend you log off from this site and heal.

We have a couple in Scandinavia, never seen them say anything negative. If anything they go out of their way to praise & support somali women.

The shameless freaks online are social rejects, Idk if we should generalize our people based on them.

Juke

VIP
People don’t like facts on here remember
It's an antiquated stat that was published in 2011. People make more as they age with income usually peaking in their late 40s to 50s. Older simps were skewing the numbers for individuals making 6 figures. If they took age into consideration the number would've been far lower. The number is far lower today as those dudes die out and the pace continues pick up.

Aseer

VIP
We have a couple in Scandinavia, never seen them say anything negative. If anything they go out of their way to praise & support somali women.

The shameless freaks online are social rejects, Idk if we should generalize our people based on them.
Theres no point in explaining they just want to hate.

It's an antiquated stat that was published in 2011. People make more as they age with income usually peaking in their late 40s to 50s. Older simps were skewing the numbers for individuals making 6 figures. If they took age into consideration the number would've been far lower. The number is far lower today as those dudes die out and the pace continues pick up.
Do you have a current stat now then? Also, how is a man a simp for being with his own people? Am I misunderstanding you? Also men who make 100k in every single community tend to be 40+ anyway so
What’s your point really?

Juke

VIP
Do you have a current stat now then? Also, how is a man a simp for being with his own people? Am I misunderstanding you? Also men who make 100k in every single community tend to be 40+ anyway so
What’s your point really?
My point was a stat based on data that's a decade and a half old is useless and misleading. The 63% that were under 40 are now the older men making the six figures. The new under 40 will be even lower :lol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My point was a stat based on data that's a decade and a half old is useless and misleading. The 63% that were under 40 are now the older men making the six figures. The new under 40 will be even lower :lol:

EMRsPOXXYAAx5kl
We don’t know just yet if the under 40s will be even lower lower than 67% . Interestingly enough, the poorest madows are the ones mostly with Cadaans or not marry at all I suppose. Under 40 and under 35k have the lowest rate married to madow women.

I see where you’re coming now but even then it’s more than 50% it’s 67% hence the vast majority are indeed with madow women. Goes against the dumb narrative they all marry cadaans.

Also, it’s mad calling old men simps for being with their own women. Every single group of men mostly do that including your own. Have a bit of shame please.

Juke

VIP
We don’t know just yet if the under 40s will be even lower lower than 67% . Interestingly enough, the poorest madows are the ones mostly with Cadaans or not marry at all I suppose. Under 40 and under 35k have the lowest rate married to madow women.

I see where you’re coming now but even then it’s more than 50% it’s 67% hence the vast majority are indeed with madow women. Goes against the dumb narrative they all marry cadaans.
Under 40 is a wide pool, entry level jobs used to be at that amount back then (compared to $43K now), those making under $35K were probably in their early 20s :lol:

I'm guessign its under 50%

Also, it’s mad calling old men simps for being with their own women. Every single group of men mostly do that including your own. Have a bit of shame please.
Oh well people have different opinions

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️

I said mainstream but okay lol. Name the scandinavians I’m curious.

I guess we should be grateful somali men are failures. We don’t have successful somali male athletes, actors, musicians like mathows do who humiliate and degrade their women like this all the time.
You sound very hateful which Somali man broke your heart