on the alligator attack... black gator vs white gator

Oi0CD7c.jpg

u3wxLTQ.jpg

tQPcNJY.jpg

:deadrose::deadrose:

Bob Marley

retired
ure welcome:sureman:

isn't it funny how some of the same people who hate on AAs will listen to their music, enjoy their humor as well as talk & dress like them?
Don't even get me started on the hypocrisy of importing smilies from an AA website.
They would still have the reputation of a starving pirate if they didn't have AA culture & achievements to hide behind:siilaanyolaugh:

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
isn't it funny how some of the same people who hate on AAs will listen to their music, enjoy their humor as well as talk & dress like them?
Don't even get me started on the hypocrisy of importing smilies from an AA website.
They would still have the reputation of a starving pirate if they didn't have AA culture & achievements to hide behind:siilaanyolaugh:
Martiqaadku dhamaayey ninyahow:notsureif:maxaa weli meesha u jogtaa:notsureif:

people walked on the moon and maped the human DNA. Being clowns isnt "achievements" :heh:

time machines will be invented and you'll still be making memes :drakelaugh:

Keep doing your thing though. The world needs clowns and entertainment. That's the only thing y'all are good at :denzelnigga:

Bob Marley

retired
people walked on the moon and maped the human DNA. Being clowns isnt "achievements" :heh:

time machines will be invented and you'll still be making memes :drakelaugh:

Keep doing your thing though. The world needs clowns and entertainment. That's the only thing y'all are good at :denzelnigga:

Nah, not just athletes & musicians (even tho we sorta dominate both those:heh:)

But historical achievements, inventors, etc.
http://african-americaninventors.org/

I see you hating tho:hemad:

Don't worry bruh, Somalis are gonna make it..:mjkkk:

Athletes and Musicians is still public amusement. :heh: Entertainment for the crowd nothing more. After a decade fade to nothing

@ Black inventions :drakelaugh:

Maybe it's this...

im-black-so-its-not-racist_o_820794.jpg

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
To keep it :dzmxmmb: AA people have achieved much more than Somalis ever will. They always get ridiculed for only "making it" as entertainers and athletes but that's preposterous. They've achieved everything there is to possibly achieve in the United States. No offense, but Wallahi, I've never even heard of a Somali inventor...and please don't tell me who "invented" the Somali national anthem.:hemad:

Skinnies mostly from Nomadic pastoral background who never got any full and formal education came to the USA in the 90s and are already catching up to y'all. :mjlol:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
To keep it :dzmxmmb: AA people have achieved much more than Somalis ever will. They always get ridiculed for only "making it" as entertainers and athletes but that's preposterous. They've achieved everything there is to possibly achieve in the United States. No offense, but Wallahi, I've never even heard of a Somali inventor...and please don't tell me who "invented" the Somali national anthem.:hemad:

They live in the US where they have the world's greatest institutes at their feet.

That's like saying AAs have achieved more than Eritreans and Burundis. Yeah duh.

African Americans - 50 million people
Somalis - 15 million

Over 3 tines more than us + they live in the greatest empire the world has ever seen while we live in a third world country.

Bob Marley

retired
Skinnies mostly from Nomadic pastoral background who never got any full and formal education came to the USA in the 90s and are already catching up to y'all. :mjlol:

Execpt they're not. Too busy trafficking children in minnesota & columbus.

..did I mention slingling poo?:drakegrin:

2m78zdc.png

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
At least somalis own a country:umad:
AA stay being permanent guest:umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.