Not open for further replies.

Bob Marley

retired
Hotel in Haiti:
elrancho.jpg

And this is a country that has been through hell

Bob Marley

retired
You are 50 million people compared to our 15 million and you live in America so you're bound to have more successful people than us. The comparison is dumb.

What state do you live in? Last time I asked you you ignored my Q.

Yea, I think it's a dumb comparsion too but these people tried downplaying the accomplishments of AAs, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If they were really so "superior" to us then they would be outshining us at everything yet they don't.

I'm from California

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Hotel in Haiti:
elrancho.jpg

And this is a country that has been through hell
I was trying to help you out and then you go and post this...:snoop:

Haiti is the worst possible example. It's one of the most destitute and uncivilized countries in the world. It's sole achievement is being the poorest nation in the Western Hemisphere.

I'm done.:ohlord:

Bob Marley

retired
I was trying to help you out and then you go and post this...:snoop:

Haiti is the worst possible example. It's one of the most destitute and uncivilized countries in the world. It's sole achievement is being the poorest nation in the Western Hemisphere.

I'm done.:ohlord:

Somalia is a shythole too, but at least Haiti got some nice hotels :drakegrin:

Apollo

VIP
Haiti made a pact with the devil in exchange for independence from France. They are eternally cursed.

Voodoo satanists.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
I honestly don't care about AA's. I was just playing devil's advocate.:denzelnigga:

You guys have to stop ganging up on the ajaanib or else I'll have to come to the rescue again...:superman:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Yea, I think it's a dumb comparsion too but these people tried downplaying the accomplishments of AAs, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If they were really so "superior" to us then they would be outshining us at everything yet they don't.

I'm from California

We're human beings. We are all equal in Satan's eyes.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
tfw an eight year old accuses you of "acting white" because you read books and take school seriously

:ohlord:

Eight years old and somehow has already been taught they'll never amount to shit

:ohlord:

Bob Marley

retired
I honestly don't care about AA's. I was just playing devil's advocate.:denzelnigga:

You guys have to stop ganging up on the ajaanib or else I'll have to come to the rescue again...:superman:

It's all good. personally I think it would've been a bit disingenuous on my part to bring up an affluent majority black country like the bahamas to make a comparsion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts