Black twitter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Skinnies mostly from Nomadic pastoral background who never got any full and formal education came to the USA in the 90s and are already catching up to y'all. :mjlol:

I'll give AAs a lot of credit for the Civil Rights movement. They suffered and took the hits that allowed so many non white immigrants to come to the US.

Malcolm and MLK were both unbelievable men.

Bielsa

VIP
Execpt they're not. Too busy trafficking children in minnesota & columbus.

..did I mention slingling poo?:drakegrin:

2m78zdc.png

I'd rather live in a relatively safe state like Minnesota than the hell holes that is Chicago and Detroit.

Bob Marley

retired
I'd rather live in a relatively safe state like Minnesota than the hell holes that is Chicago and Detroit.
How do you think both those areas would be if:
1. They suffered the same fate as Detroit or Chicago (such as loss of jobs, corrupt mayors, etc)

2. They were majority Somali

There's affluent AA neighborhoods too, you know?

Last edited:
That's the thing bruh. We haven't peaked yet we still going up but y'all peaked a long ass time ago. :mjcry:

You're entire race has been assassinated in the late 70s early 80s. No respectful AA ever since. It's all illiterate big booty #twerkit hoes and dumb gangbanging niggas shooting each other over shoes and failing at life being everyone's clowns to laugh at.:mjcry:

Honestly feel sorry for y'all damn. :mjcry:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
They live in the US where they have the world's greatest institutes at thru feet.

That's like saying AAs have achieved more than Eritreans and Burundis. Yeah duh.

African Americans - 50 million people
Somalis - 15 million

Over 3 tines more than us + they live in the greatest empire the world has ever seen while we live in a third world country.
Well...you did forget to mention a few small points, such as, them going through slavery for centuries and then facing extremely detrimental social conditions afterwards.

After slavery, not only were they segregated from the rest of society for decades, they also had to worry about the very real possibility of being lynched. Until today, AA's face an extremely high level of discrimination that in some cases has deliberately been institutionalized by the American government.

They had to go through far greater adversity than Somalis. Imagine the government of your country running a series of human experiments on its minority population such as purposely injecting them with Syphilis.

Somalia has all of the characteristics of a country that should be a success story in Africa, i.e, a people who speak virtually the same language and share the same religion. They had something African Americans never had; a country to call their own and now they're teetering on the verge of not having a country at all.

I firmly believe that if the roles were reversed, AA's would have a successful and prosperous nation in the Horn of Africa.

Bielsa

VIP
Well...you did forget to mention a few small points, such as, them going through slavery for centuries and then facing extremely detrimental social conditions afterwards.

After slavery, not only were they segregated from the rest of soviet for decades, they also had to worry about the very real possibility of being lynched. Until today, AA's face an extremely high level of discrimination that in some cases has deliberately been institutionalized by the American government.

They had to go through far greater adversity than Somalis. Imagine the government of your country running a series of human experiments on its minority population such as purposely injecting them with Syphilis.

Somalia has all of the characteristics of a country that should be a success story in Africa, i.e, a people who speak virtually the same language and share the same religion. They had something African Americans never had; a country to call their own and now they're teetering on the verge of not having a country at all.

I firmly believe that if the roles were reversed, AA's would have a successful and prosperous nation in the Horn of Africa.

Your first paragraphs are right. White did inhumane shit on them.

Your last paragraph is not true. Look at Liberia and it is an utter shit hole.

Are AAs better than Eritreans then? Ethiopians? Congo, Rwanda, Burundi? None of those are prosperous.

Bob Marley

retired

Are AAs better than Eritreans then? Ethiopians? Congo, Rwanda, Burundi? None of those are prosperous.

Liberia is not a good example at all.. Sure former AAs might've been sent there but you wouldn't be saying that if you knew the history.

Bielsa

VIP
Liberia is not a good example at all.. Sure former AAs might've been sent there but you wouldn't be saying that if you knew the history.

You are 50 million people compared to our 15 million and you live in America so you're bound to have more successful people than us. The comparison is dumb.

What state do you live in? Last time I asked you you ignored my Q.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State

While it is true that former slaves from the United States formed what is now Liberia, the vast majority of the country today is composed of Africans who never left the continent. The Afro-Liberian population isn't even half a million people so it is wholly unfair to designate them the source of Liberia's issues.

My last paragraph had nothing to do with those other sovereign African states but rather the failed state, that is unfortunately, the former Somali Democratic Republic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts