Black twitter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

McD30

Bored to death
isn't it funny how some of the same people who hate on AAs will listen to their music, enjoy their humor as well as talk & dress like them?
Don't even get me started on the hypocrisy of importing smilies from an AA website.
They would still have the reputation of a starving pirate if they didn't have AA culture & achievements to hide behind:siilaanyolaugh:
That's exactly what I said, they have no shame their whole "civilisation" (if you call it that) is a stain on humanity. :kanyeshrug:

McD30

Bored to death
Well...you did forget to mention a few small points, such as, them going through slavery for centuries and then facing extremely detrimental social conditions afterwards.

After slavery, not only were they segregated from the rest of society for decades, they also had to worry about the very real possibility of being lynched. Until today, AA's face an extremely high level of discrimination that in some cases has deliberately been institutionalized by the American government.

They had to go through far greater adversity than Somalis. Imagine the government of your country running a series of human experiments on its minority population such as purposely injecting them with Syphilis.

Somalia has all of the characteristics of a country that should be a success story in Africa, i.e, a people who speak virtually the same language and share the same religion. They had something African Americans never had; a country to call their own and now they're teetering on the verge of not having a country at all.

I firmly believe that if the roles were reversed, AA's would have a successful and prosperous nation in the Horn of Africa.
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::dance:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@ghost he's right, in the US there's a history of lynching by groups like kkk and racist whites. They used to sell lynched black people photos as stamps in the early 20th century, during WW2 soldiers would get skulls of Japanese soldiers and use it as ornaments for their households.I even heard they fed black babies to crocodiles. So disgusting.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:damn: it seems 100x more offensive now
Ditto. Didn't even mean it that way, I meant it as an expression of: "Kill yourself" but in a satirical form.
I have nothing against African-Americans. Don't take my comments too seriously.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I mean Somalia is pretty fucked up but these niggas on some next level shit

tumblr_mcbijo53sz1r9khx4o1_1280.jpg
I swear I seen that nikka in dress in a movie these nikkas were going around raping and killing people I think it based in congo in the story:dead:

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Damn I didn't realize all it took to shut niggas up was a pic of a noose kkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.