Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
maxresdefault.jpg

Hi @afrosomali
lmaooooo u got bullied as a kid i jusy know it
Hero-Charles-Ramsey-Dead-Giveaway-Reaction-Gif.gif

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't think so usually when person online goes hard on a certain group there's a reason behind. Some next guys on coli was going hard on Somalis till he finally admitted cause he robbed by one.
I don't think there's any reason behind it to be honest, most people here are popping out to serve their duty as dhulkeena was disrespected.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I don't think so usually when person online goes hard on a certain group there's a reason behind. Some next guys on coli was going hard on Somalis till he finally admitted cause he robbed by one.

I am a patriot, doesn't matter if the enemy is a black panther or a white supremacist I will fight to the last keystroke

:fittytousand:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@Bahal If only you knew how unbothered I was by your ole tired azz 4chan pics I've seen for the hundreth time:childplease:

What motivated you to join this forum?

Let's assume for a moment you aren't AfroSomali aka Seth McFarlane aka my nigga Ciddhartha who fell to the dark side.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Bob Marley

retired
I don't think there's any reason behind it to be honest, most people here are popping out to serve their duty as dhulkeena was disrespected.

Umm, yeah okay. Absolutely no reason at all for @Bahal popping up in every thread about AAs with racist pics and stereotypes/stormfront rhetoric at disposal

Jesus Christ:snoop:
Logic isn't your thing. Stick to wacking off to hentai, kid

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Umm, yeah okay. Absolutely no reason at all for @Bahal popping up in every thread about AAs with racist pics and stereotypes/stormfront rhetoric at disposal

.eJwNyEEOgyAQAMC_8ABgxe52vdUmbdO-giBBExUC68n07-0c51RHXdWgZpHSBmOmpYVcJ90kV5-iTjmnNfqyNB3yZryID_MWd2kGCPBK3YWIkIkZ2QC7HjsLhACOGf71eLrbfYTXGy3YT6_LntT3Bw_rI4I.raTbREINXDKkXHtRP2uEKmQN9Uk.png

Jump in and go for a dangle man.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Always the victim, it's never your fault

:dabcasar:

@RW :camby:missed the point entirely sxb

@Bob like RW said, you got a reason for being here all :kendrickcry: and making threads reach 750 replies in a few hours. Nigga what's yo problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts