Brazil cracking down on passport bros

Big controversy in Brazil what do you guys think apparently of of the leaders of the passport bros movement got ran up outta brazil after disrespecting Brazilian women he’s even receiving death threats
do you guys think the passport bros movement is coming to an end seems like a lot of countries are starting to crack down ?

Lmao the dude would make countless YouTube videos and tweets talking about how Brazilian women love sex and how easy and super submissive they are. How do you not expect locals getting mad and threatening your life ? :mjlol:

I commend the locals , standing up for the dignity of their women.

Last edited:
Lmao the dude would make countless YouTube videos and tweets talking about how Brazilian women love sex and how easy and super submissive they are. How do you not expect locals getting mad and threatening your life ? :mjlol:

Lool that’s crazy Homie did it to himself can’t blame the Brazilians he was being disrespectful this passport bros movement is crazy niggas was being way to loud they shoulda just done their thing on the low instead of broadcasting everything for social media

Brazil is an extremely hedonistic place. He is not wrong on that end.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do

I commend them , standing up for the dignity of her women.
They should've went Operation Black Hawk Down on him
1673937878870.png

Keo

VIP
How is this guy the leader of the Passport Bros when he's 23 lol

Looks like he's in Thailand now.

Am I the only one who doesn't know wtf Passport Bros is? :cosbyhmm:
It's the first time I have heard of it. After a few seconds, I suddenly got it. You know those random videos you ignore on YouTube that shows a thumbnail and title "wow, Colombian women are friendly", and they walk around with a camera paying extra attention to women on the street, enthusiastic to approach. I think those guys are just paying for sexual favors. And doing it in those low middle-income countries getting their passport stamped regularly. That's just a guess since I have never paid it any attention.

For all of their talk of ‘submission’, they can’t get respect from women that aren’t financially beholden to them. Their hatred of women in their own countries is because they’re losers amongst their peers and instead of working on themselves, they’d much rather take advantage of economical disparity.

All of this is interrelated. As of late, there has been a big push back in women’s education and finances online and amongst well known online grifters. THIS is why. They want women to be poorer and dependent on them so that they can take advantage of the women on their doorsteps instead of having to go elsewhere.

For all of their talk of ‘submission’, they can’t get respect from women that aren’t financially beholden to them. Their hatred of women in their own countries is because they’re losers amongst their peers and instead of working on themselves, they’d much rather take advantage of economical disparity.

All of this is interrelated. As of late, there has been a big push back in women’s education and finances online and amongst well known online grifters. THIS is why. They want women to be poorer and dependent on them so that they can take advantage of the women on their doorsteps instead of having to go elsewhere.
Some of These Guys go to these countries because of the advantages they have over there a western passport and a middle class income automatically puts them in the upper echelon compared to the average local man that’s why a lot of women over there are choosing them while in North America they wouldn’t have any of these advantages

Last edited:
Some of These Guys go to these countries because of the advantages they have over there a western passport and a middle class income automatically puts them in the upper echelon compared to the average local man that’s why a lot of women over there are choosing them while in North America they’d be average
Exactly, this is it. And it’s the point I made. They want a certain type of dynamic in their relationship they can’t get whilst being of an average income. The thing is, that dynamic is mostly due to their discrepancy in finances. That is why education and finances is so threatening to the manosphere and ‘passport bros’.

For instance, their shtick will never work in middle/upper class areas in Brazil. They will struggle with most women who have the same or more than them. Whether it’s Brazil, Hong Kong or the Americas.

They specially go to lower middle class and average areas in which the cost of living is low and the average income of the men and women is low to give themselves that added boost.

Their issue isn’t ‘Western’ women because in every society the men are a reflection of their women. It’s the fact that they don’t offer much apart from having additional resources and in the Western world in which women are now out educating and sometimes out earning these men, it put these ‘passport bros’ in a difficult position.

That is what I think is also an added layer to some of the marriage rates issues in the West, although it’s a lot more nuanced.

passport bros remind me of the somali men that go back home to find a wife :mjlol::lolbron:
At least with a young Farax that goes back home provided he doesn’t divorce and bounce can be given the excuse he wants to make sure his kids speak fluent Somali ect. Also, you do get the odd one here and there who had no intentions of marrying from back home but meet a woman they end up like liking.

At the end of the day, although I do feel that some Somali men too take advantage of the disparity at times, there are various excuses you can make for them as Somalia is their country. What excuse can you make for a foreign man that travels to random people’s countries for their women? Absolute weirdo.

Yaraye

VIP
The women that these passport bros go to get aren't stupid. They know that these men are losers in their society. What a lot of these men don't realize is that the women will use them to get to the west, get her citizenship, and dip.

The women that these passport bros go to get aren't stupid. They know that these men are losers in their society. What a lot of these men don't realize is that the women will use them to get to the west, get her citizenship, and dip.
Loool Anfisa from 90 day fiancé. The guy was miskeen but they were so mismatched and it was obvious she was only with him for the papers. The way she finished that man.