Brazil cracking down on passport bros

The PassPort bros movement seems to be coming to an end

Dude in the Philippines caught taking unsolicited photos of a child and her mother. He had videos talking about how to find virgins in the Philippines. He was making multiple shorts just taking unsolicited videos of random chicks.

Yaraye

VIP
Marriage and sleeping around are two opposites
A lot of faraxs only get married to steal the virginities of those women. They'll have fun, maybe have 1 or 2 children, and bounce right after. You'll hear many stories about how a somali woman married a somali western man, and he left right after to never be heard of again. I know not all faraxs are like this, but there is such a huge amount of those with other motives in this pool is hard to distinguish them apart.

A lot of faraxs only get married to steal the virginities of those women. They'll have fun, maybe have 1 or 2 children, and bounce right after. You'll hear many stories about how a somali woman married a somali western man, and he left right after to never be heard of again. I know not all faraxs are like this, but there is such a huge amount of those with other motives in this pool is hard to distinguish them apart.
These guys aren’t Somali though

Yo, remember that Bald and Bankrupt guy? He's being exposed by people saying he was some predatory sex tourist using his YouTube travel theme to cover expenses pretending he was only doing trips for exploration when it all was to f*ck on some poor village women.

I never watched any of his videos, only know him through some other Russian NFKRZ, who I doubt participated in that.

that’s mainly the older generation of fobs who where doing that a lot of younger dudes from diaspora are genuinely looking to start a family at least from what I see

1673976366254.png

I don't know why this is popping up on my feed. I never asked for it.:dead:

Prostitution is a legal trade in Brazil, they're not protecting anything. :drakewtf:

Just silly old Shaniqwas tryna mate guard and expressing their displeasure at brothas finding happiness. :salute:
A Brazilian feminist was the one who put him on blast snd exposed him which is why he’s getting chased outta Brazil. He got featured on a Brazilian news channel :mjlol:

Big controversy in Brazil what do you guys think apparently of of the leaders of the passport bros movement got ran up outta brazil after disrespecting Brazilian women he’s even receiving death threats
do you guys think the passport bros movement is coming to an end seems like a lot of countries are starting to crack down ?

Good on them for protecting their women. You don’t want these niggas to give you diseases or leave you with children.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Hey you! Women are not sexual objects.
That doesn't mean it's not a man's house!
Don't you know it's a human right to be a
Treated Guest Of Honour at one's own house? Don't ruin the invitation selfishly.

There's nothing wrong with having respect.
Passport Bros is always in; being courteous.
Nobody respects an dumb needy sleazebag.
Perversion is bad expat behavior if anything.

Also:
Traveling around the world is not the same as being a punter! Grow tf up a little man.

Yaraye

VIP
somali man marrying somali woman somalia is not same as those american mans who goto foreigner country and marry foreigners womans
You're right because it's somalis marry each other. However these passport bros and some western somali men tend to say the same thing about wanting a more submissive wife. That's why they remind me of each other.

For all of their talk of ‘submission’, they can’t get respect from women that aren’t financially beholden to them. Their hatred of women in their own countries is because they’re losers amongst their peers and instead of working on themselves, they’d much rather take advantage of economical disparity.

All of this is interrelated. As of late, there has been a big push back in women’s education and finances online and amongst well known online grifters. THIS is why. They want women to be poorer and dependent on them so that they can take advantage of the women on their doorsteps instead of having to go elsewhere.

This is why I believe that men who don't push for their daughters to be educated and financially savvy, don't love them. An uneducated woman, is a potential victim.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I am kinda glad somalia isn’t safe for ajnabis (let alone somalis) because we'd have the same problems. I remember seeing a tiktok of this AA guy who went to ethiopia & this guy was just talking about the lust he had for them. Scary wallahi.

that’s mainly the older generation of fobs who where doing that a lot of younger dudes from diaspora are genuinely looking to start a family at least from what I see

Yep

I believe diaspora guys are not that deranged by comparison, a lot of them seem to take fatherhood quite seriously also and are hands-on, instead of acting like they are allergic to parenting.

Yaraye

VIP
This is why I believe that men who don't push for their daughters to be educated and financially savvy, don't love them. An uneducated woman, is a potential victim.
That's true. Even in ancient times where women weren't allowed to go to school, Men who at least had the money would hire tutors and educated their daughters at home while they sent their sons to academies. Because they knew the importance of education.

Yep, deep down everyone knows this and the data and studies support that uneducated women from lower economic backgrounds are much more likely to be in unsavory positions with regards to men. Increase risk in DV and the list goes on.

A lot of these new age Dawah bros are pushing for this despite actual anecdotes and data show that women’s education not only increases the quality of life of not only the women themselves but also their children.

Uneducated women only benefits the power and control of men. In the long run, it doesn’t even benefit them overall, society or their offspring. Extreme ego, power and the obsession with domination will lead you to a dark path that will destroy everything for the sake of control.