Brazil cracking down on passport bros

You're Sus bro!

No straight man Ever denies a Woman's advances. (Unless you running the bizz)
Straight men with any options and ambitions beyond immediate gratification do...as an attractive women with attractive straight male friends this kind of logic is rather sad to me. Somalis would not be as endogamous as we are if all our men were like this. Quite revealing, just fyi

There's been too many instances where you have a hard time tryna digest datasets. Are you genuinely low IQ or is the confusion from the fact praxis observed often demonstrates a different reality from your radfem theories? Take another look at @Nilotic's claim, he compared incidence rate against women from different races, I compared incidence rate against men from other races in the same way. Btw native women have the highest IPV rates and >95% of the preparators are non-native (cadaan).
Honestly I didn’t proper Look into it properly, but this isn’t influenced by redfem, but your incredible bias against black women.

Honestly I didn’t proper Look into it properly, but this isn’t influenced by redfem, but your incredible bias against black women.
This dude is repeating particularly massaged statistics and hoping you won't ask questions about why he's selectively leaving out dv *against madow women* (by madow men). AA madow men are the reigning champions of domestic violence, especially against their own women, just like they are kings of abandoning their own children. Any objective analysis leads to this conclusion.

One good reason for Somalis to dissociate from "black" identity in the West is that we don't hate ourselves, or the opposite sex of our ethnic group, and it isn't normal for our men to climb mountaintops to disparage and threaten their own women the way AA Madow men do

Last edited:
This dude is repeating particularly massaged statistics and hoping you won't ask questions about why he's selectively leaving out dv *against madow women* (by madow men). AA madow men are the reigning champions of domestic violence, especially against their own women, just like they are kings of abandoning their own children. Any objective analysis leads to this conclusion.

One good reason for Somalis to dissociate from "black" identity in the West is that we don't hate ourselves, or the opposite sex of our ethnic group, and it isn't normal for our men to climb mountaintops to disparage and threaten their own women the way AA Madow men do
Clearly you haven't been on tiktok or twitter then... because Somali men attack us on there 24/7. It's even worse than what madow men is doing to their women on social media.

Clearly you haven't been on tiktok or twitter then... because Somali men attack us on there 24/7. It's even worse than what madow men is doing to their women on social media.
tiktok is evil and there are always weirdos but I promise you, weakminded Somali guys who have been psyoped into bashing their women *still* don't do it nearly as much as madow men and even then they almost never go out of their way to call all Somali women undesireable and 🤡 themselves & their ancestors in the process. Tiktok is designed to destroy all solidarity but the madow hate for their women is unrivalled and makes me angry on the women's behalf. Only among madow men is it *normal* to put every race of woman on a pedestal except your own (even Indians/ EA women aren't as bad)

Big controversy in Brazil what do you guys think apparently of of the leaders of the passport bros movement got ran up outta brazil after disrespecting Brazilian women he’s even receiving death threats
do you guys think the passport bros movement is coming to an end seems like a lot of countries are starting to crack down ?

Noooooooooo, it’s all the fault of AA men this niggas can’t shut up thier mouth. They be bragging and showing the whole world. Am so sad.

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
Black women are beautiful but some got an attitude problem. Every group has flaws though.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Somalis would not be as endogamous as we are if all our men were like this. Quite revealing, just fyi
Endogamy ≠ Shyness nor Confidence.
[Mods: I think your bot poster is broke]

S.Spot logic: "inceldom is tribalism" lol
(Wrong! 🛑) it's called "cashapp me"

No straight man Ever denies a Woman's advances. (Unless you running the bizz)

Endogamy ≠ Shyness nor Confidence.
[Mods: I think your bot poster is broke]

S.Spot logic: "inceldom is tribalism" lol
(Wrong! 🛑) it's called "cashapp me"
I don't even know what you mean? So you would never turn down any woman's advances, no matter the occasion or how repulsive she is? Not all men are this desperate and undisciplined