Breaking🚨 :Trump just survived an assassination attempt, shooter and one other person dead

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The question is by who?

Biden does not stand to benefit from Trump surviving an assassination attempt.

And if he did order this, I’m sure he would be able to get someone better than that.
My guess is the republicans themselves or atleast someone right leaning.

My guess is that the secret service or FBI knew the shooter. What I mean by that is he wasn’t groomed by them but he was on their radar.

Someone who stands to gain from Trump death or attempt at one likely relaxed security for this event and let the shooter take his shot freely.

This is my theory.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Forbes violating African Americans :dead:

The article was taken down, and the site is not working, at least not for me.

You can read the whole article here

Shaun Harper: I am a diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) expert :wtf: 🤣🤣

World

VIP

The Republican nomination was in a few days, it was now or never.

Last month she visited Israel and wrote “finish them” on IDF artillery after refugee massacre
7DCF6478-008E-412C-9B5E-79481FEB4954.jpeg

32591AA3-48B2-45D2-927B-E6B2D7356ED7.jpeg

Last edited:

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
I think the real news with this assassination attempt is how many people immediately- rightfully- questioned how real this event actually was. Moving forward, we will have huge numbers of people not believing the news and I think this is more of a younger people wave. that being so, I believe the percentage of such people will increase as more and more elderly people exit from the dunya

mrlog

VIP
I think the real news with this assassination attempt is how many people immediately- rightfully- questioned how real this event actually was. Moving forward, we will have huge numbers of people not believing the news and I think this is more of a younger people wave. that being so, I believe the percentage of such people will increase as more and more elderly people exit from the dunya
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As we learn more and more the shooter is more likely a right wing nutjob who perhaps was disappointed with Trump fake and empty promises like build the wall and drain the swamp.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Walhy I will report you to the fbi you antifa nigga

No he was libtard

January 2021 - 17 years old • donated to a progressive PAC

October 2021 - 18 • registered as Republican

November 2022 - 19 • voted as Republican

July 2024 - 20 • tried to kill Trump, while wearing a right-wing gun YouTuber's T-shirt

1720985791382.png

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
January 2021 - 17 years old • donated to a progressive PAC

October 2021 - 18 • registered as Republican

November 2022 - 19 • voted as Republican

July 2024 - 20 • tried to kill Trump, while wearing a right-wing gun YouTuber's T-shirt

View attachment 334485
He changed his stance due to corrupted left media. They put in his head this project 2025 and Donald trump being new Hitler and it caused him to become an antifa lebral c*nt.
but Allhamdu lilah Donald trump survived this assassination attempt 🙏🙏

Trending

Latest posts