BreakingšŸšØ :Trump just survived an assassination attempt, shooter and one other person dead

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
wouldnā€™t be surprised if it was a PR stunt to make it seem to the Masses that a certain Force doesnā€™t want him to be president as he will help America but in reality heā€™s just a puppet and the next president was already chosen - Elections/votes are illusion of Choice.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The stage podium is very high so it is hard to shoot in front- The shooter had to quickly come to the right side and climb stairs and start shooting

Internet Nomad

āœŖš™‰š™¤š™¤š™§š™¢š™–š™­š™­š™žš™£š™œāœŖ
You definitely live in europe lmao
Doesnā€™t matter because nothing ever happens.
1720914097353.jpeg

Internet Nomad

āœŖš™‰š™¤š™¤š™§š™¢š™–š™­š™­š™žš™£š™œāœŖ
wouldnā€™t be surprised if it was a PR stunt to make it seem to the Masses that a certain Force doesnā€™t want him to be president as he will help America but in reality heā€™s just a puppet and the next president was already chosen - Elections/votes are illusion of Choice.
Way too close to his face.

WTF have you guys heard the breaking news it happened at one of his rallies this is crazy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hereā€™s the footage
This is so painfully staged. First of all, that doesnā€™t sound like a gun; it sounds like a BB gun. If the shooter had fired that many shots into the crowd, donā€™t you think others would have been hit? Personally, I think when his security tackled him, they slashed his ear to make it appear like he was bleeding.

Dawg, all the presidents since probably lincoln have been plants. Its a choice between the better one within thise brackets. Its a whole different issue i wont go into but i support trump, not everything he says but i support a whole lot more then Biden.