BreakingšŸšØ :Trump just survived an assassination attempt, shooter and one other person dead

Internet Nomad

āœŖš™‰š™¤š™¤š™§š™¢š™–š™­š™­š™žš™£š™œāœŖ
Enhanceā€¦Compileā€¦Facial reconstruction algorithms goā€¦ pigment recognition algorithms goā€¦ loading 50%ā€¦loadingā€¦75ā€¦Completed.

Results:Non-Somali.
1720918334885.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In just 3 hours - this thread has 1 K

I am Jelly

Definitely feels staged due to how perfect these photos turned out and his cool composure as he throws up a fist bump.

1720921334152.png

But I'm gonna withhold judgment until more information comes out.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
It canā€™t be the CIA or FBI because two innocents were killed.

A. Their shooting would be more clinical than that

B. Not really their style to kill American civilians in America

The question is, who benefits from Trump surviving an assassination attempt?

Also, isnā€™t it a bit late to assassinate Trump, he ran in 2016, was president for 4 years, then in public life for 4 years and now heā€™s getting assassination attempts.

Internet Nomad

āœŖš™‰š™¤š™¤š™§š™¢š™–š™­š™­š™žš™£š™œāœŖ
Okay I canā€™t show the picture but itā€™s a white guy

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
It canā€™t be the CIA or FBI because two innocents were killed.

A. Their shooting would be more clinical than that

B. Not really their style to kill American civilians in America

The question is, who benefits from Trump surviving an assassination attempt?

Also, isnā€™t it a bit late to assassinate Trump, he ran in 2016, was president for 4 years, then in public life for 4 years and now heā€™s getting assassination attempts.

The alphabet boys the world over kill innocent people all the time, including their fellow citizens. What are you talking about?

It's abundantly clear that it was Leftist terrorism; at the very least, he was a party membership holder. At worst, Biden was involved.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
The alphabet boys the world over kill innocent people all the time, including their fellow citizens. What are you talking about?

It's abundantly clear that it was Leftist terrorism; at the very least he was party membership holder.

The CIA, the killing machine, shot at Trump multiple times, missed and instead killed two random people.

Please tell me how that fits their agenda.

Unless you are saying that they were trying to kill Trump, in which case, I would say that they probably need to hire better hit men.

:dead:

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
The CIA, the killing machine, shot at Trump multiple times, missed and instead killed two random people.

Unless you are saying that they were trying to kill Trump, in which case, I would say that they probably need to hire better hit men.

Well, his security detail was notified of the would be assassin climbing up a roof for at least 2 minutes straight and they did nothing. Leftist traitors have taken over the non-political side of governments all over the west (i.e., the deepstate). It's not surprising this happened.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier

The CIA doesnā€™t get its hands dirty like that. They manipulate mentally ill people into doing their dirty work