BREAKING! Canadian Federal Government Announces Major Immigration Cuts!

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
They are just cutting less than 100k from 500k.

Still 395k more Indians arriving to hijack the housing sector and employment opportunities to make Canadians homeless and unemployed @Yami
The job marked is dominated by Panjabis & rental market Gujaratis. The reason Gujaratis discriminate on rental listing is due to caste.

According to some Punjabis I talked to, in the Gujarat state landowners like to rent to people of their caste usually Brahmans. The lower castes get screwed over having to live in abject poverty.

Ways they incorporate their caste based discrimination over here is listing things like "vegetarian preferred" as a dog whistle to other Brahmans as its seen as beneath them to live in a housing space with people who consume cow & pig meat. They consider it extremely dirty.
1724278679283-png.339796

:wtf:
You're right in the assumption that they don't only work in Tim Hortons, they work at almost every minimum wage retail store I can think of. Tim Hortons is just one of the many chains they've effectively conquered.

Walmart is another really bad one. In my local Walmart I counted like 3 Canadians working while the rest were Punjabis.

Canadian tire is also pretty bad. The move to Punjabi workers at my local one only started a few months ago after a fob chick got promoted to hiring manager. It got so comically bad that a Punjabi girl working at the Tim Hortons across the street got hired. Wallahi I'm not making this up. :damn:

Best Buy is toasted beyond belief. Canada computers seems alright for now though.

Mom & Pop restaurants are still majority Canadian.

Our resident Canadian Patriot @AbdiFreedom was even evicted by his Indian landlord. Tough times.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Indians have rooted. Wait for the fast breeding! Too late

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
Our resident Canadian Patriot @AbdiFreedom was even evicted by his Indian landlord. Tough times.

Btw i am only Joking , i didn't even notice he had retired. I just find the whole thing comical.

But what @Chaseyourdreamzz is true, they are scapegoating migrants for the lack of effective policies or failed policies.

Canada needs to diversify it's economy away from real state centrism that makes the prices go up and create a more integrating work environment that doesn't allow for nepotistic hiring practices , same with the housing/renting

Last edited: