Breaking: Netanyahu confirms they killed Hezbollah leader Hashem Safieddine, 7 days in to the job

Hezbollah is built around the martyrdom of their leaders, it doesn’t change anything.

That’s why Israeli soldiers are getting utterly humiliated by Hezbollah on the ground.
i really find it funny how you guys cope. their whole leadership is getting picked off and you are now claiming death is what they desire. :mjlol: i thank god i don't have to make such excuse.

World

VIP
i really find it funny how you guys cope. their whole leadership is getting picked off and you are now claiming death is what they desire. :mjlol: i thank god i don't have to make such excuse.
At this point being a Hezbollah leader is a PR job

Doesn’t change what’s happening on the ground

What did Israel achieve strategically?

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Hezbollah is built around the martyrdom of their leaders, it doesn’t change anything.

That’s why Israeli soldiers are getting utterly humiliated by Hezbollah on the ground.
If there is one thing I give to them it's the sheer amount of pure resolve they have. They don't need a leader when their hearts are leading them.

Guul Hezbollah
Long Live the Resistance

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

Hizbullah is making great mistake by building itself as country army instead of guirella warfare militia. Basically it makes itself easier target to destroy.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
If there is one thing I give to them it's the sheer amount of pure resolve they have. They don't need a leader when their hearts are leading them.

Guul Hezbollah
Long Live the Resistance
Hizbullah consider to be terrorist organization in USA so be carefully supporting them.

World

VIP
we went from the "nasrallah is the lion of lebanon" to the leader of Hezbollah is a PR position. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Death of Shaykh Nasrallah was a blow to Hezbollah but no death after him will really matter

Hezbollah is extremely decentralised, it won’t change anything on the ground. It won’t help Israel invade Lebanon, which they’ve been afraid to do after Hezbollah destroyed them. They can only kill hundreds of civilians to kill PR leader whose death won’t amount to anything strategically

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Death of Shaykh Nasrallah was a blow to Hezbollah but no death after him will really matter

Hezbollah is extremely decentralised, it won’t change anything on the ground. It won’t help Israel invade Lebanon, which they’ve been afraid to do after Hezbollah destroyed them. They can only kill hundreds of civilians to kill PR leader whose death won’t amount to anything strategically
Hezbollah command structure is segregated, the guys on the top aka nasrallah and Co are the ones managing the politics and media whilst the armed core is led by junior officer who command groups of 20-30 men who are spread across southern Lebanon. They all have their own plans and rarely cooperate with other units. If u destroy one unit it won't affect the rest

World

VIP
Hezbollah command structure is segregated, the guys on the top aka nasrallah and Co are the ones managing the politics and media whilst the armed core is led by junior officer who command groups of 20-30 men who are spread across southern Lebanon. They all have their own plans and rarely cooperate with other units. If u destroy one unit it won't affect the rest
True exactly

lol what. israel is also killing their commanders. fuad shukr, karani etc those guys were the military heads. they even killed Iranian IRGC generals who were coordinating with them. Hezbollah missiles are not even being fired regularly and they have 100k of them. there is no way to dodge this huge L

Trending

Latest posts