Jobless incel records xalimo and her bf in public

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
If a little Somali najaas decides to secretly record me in public... I'm confronting him.

A good portion of Somali males under the age of 25 in the West are extremely meek, he can try saying all of that DarkNacNac spiel to my face. Infringing on people's right to privacy can bare serious consequences for these basement dwellers.

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
If a little Somali najaas decides to secretly record me in public... I'm confronting him.

A good portion of Somali males under the age of 25 in the West are extremely meek, he can try saying all of that DarkNacNac spiel to my face. Infringing on people's right to privacy can bare serious consequences for these basement dwellers.
You're gonna box up abdi yeah

Contrary to popular belief, trying to destroy Somali girls/women, is not new to our culture, it's just seen more often now, thanks to the internet. And these little boys, have been groomed by older men. I can say so much more on this topic, but I don't want to lead people down the rabbit hole of insane Somali men, who even had websites where they exposed Somali girls/women, and made c0rnography of them. Back in Somalia, girls used to even get set up to be raped, just like what is happening now. This culture of stalking, shaming and exposing Somali girls/women is not new. Ask your mothers/aunties about Somali men, and their little handmaidens. Men are men, don't think that because they are your ethnic group or claim to be Muslim that they are exempt from trying to ruin you.

Don't even trust all women, some of these women are demonic and will also set you up to be raped, out of spite or financial gain, as I'm sure you see all over daljoog tiktok with these recent scandals and arrests. Pimping is also not new. I'm sorry ladies, but as a rule of thumb, don't trust men in general. Use the mahrem method, do istikharah, do your reseach dilligently, and stop thinking you're special and 'he will not treat me like that'.

Last edited:
This is so creepy and the girl looks west African as well. So many non Somali women who look even slightly Somali get abused by these incels.

It’s like Somali men want all women to hate them. Is this the homosexual agenda? Hmmm 🧐

Trending