Breaking news🚨 Iran plans to launch attack on Israel

If your in America you may be taking a trip to Iran very soon to deliver some freedom and democracy.

Cacs & their coon slaves will.
I'm fleeing
disappear.gif

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Iranian Army: If countries supporting Israel intervene directly against Tehran, their interests and bases in the region will be subjected to a strong attack

We are discussing an Iran attack on Israel, why are you changing the topic to Israel taking the initiative after their bombings in Muslim countries such as Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, and now you’re advocating for an attack on Iran?

Salafi zionist

Yeah, very suspect. Why celebrate a zionist attack @Ducaalee ?

Anyway, apparently there were 0 casualties.

We are still yet to see an example of shia fighting for Islam/Muslims against an aggressor. As I mentioned before apparently it has never happened before and we should not hold our breath.

I will say anyone celebrating Iran being attacked by zionists is suspect. The bigger enemy is the zionist they are the worst.

It was nice to see the Palestinians for a moment celebrating and watching the missiles though.

The wait continues

Anyway, apparently there were 0 casualties.

We are still yet to see an example of shia fighting for Islam/Muslims against an aggressor. As I mentioned before apparently it has never happened before and we should not hold our breath.

I will say anyone celebrating Iran being attacked by zionists is suspect. The bigger enemy is the zionist they are the worst.

It was nice to see the Palestinians for a moment celebrating and watching the missiles though.

The wait continues
Both are enemies of the ummah who have blood in their hands

Trending