Breaking news🚨 Iran plans to launch attack on Israel

If your in America you may be taking a trip to Iran very soon to deliver some freedom and democracy.

Cacs & their coon slaves will.
I'm fleeing
disappear.gif

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Iranian Army: If countries supporting Israel intervene directly against Tehran, their interests and bases in the region will be subjected to a strong attack

We are discussing an Iran attack on Israel, why are you changing the topic to Israel taking the initiative after their bombings in Muslim countries such as Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, and now you’re advocating for an attack on Iran?

Salafi zionist

Yeah, very suspect. Why celebrate a zionist attack @Ducaalee ?

Anyway, apparently there were 0 casualties.

We are still yet to see an example of shia fighting for Islam/Muslims against an aggressor. As I mentioned before apparently it has never happened before and we should not hold our breath.

I will say anyone celebrating Iran being attacked by zionists is suspect. The bigger enemy is the zionist they are the worst.

It was nice to see the Palestinians for a moment celebrating and watching the missiles though.

The wait continues

Anyway, apparently there were 0 casualties.

We are still yet to see an example of shia fighting for Islam/Muslims against an aggressor. As I mentioned before apparently it has never happened before and we should not hold our breath.

I will say anyone celebrating Iran being attacked by zionists is suspect. The bigger enemy is the zionist they are the worst.

It was nice to see the Palestinians for a moment celebrating and watching the missiles though.

The wait continues
Both are enemies of the ummah who have blood in their hands

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Sunni muslims need to stop being too hard on Iran and shias in general.

In the end times we will be ganging up on our common eternal enemies as forhold in the prophecies to the point where jews will be shitting in their pants hiding behind trees and rocks begging for mercy. Shit about to hit the fans yall better wake up. No such things as Sunni and shia when our enemies are fighting both Sunni Hamas and shia Hezbollah, they never cared a muslim is a muslim. Behold glad tidings for the believers.

Muslim victory has been approved and decreed by the Almighty creator of mankind. No stopping our destined VICTORY IN THE BATTLEFIELDS.

We have now officially entered the end times wether we like it or not wheter we are ready or not. Time to stand up and demand our long forgotten historic rights to self rule based on authentic Islamic values. Islam will win over Israel No doubt in my mind. They ask for it they will get it in many different ways.

Sunni muslims need to stop being too hard on Iran and shias in general
In the end times we will be ganging up on our common eternal enemies as forhold in the prophecies to the point where jews will be shitting in their pants hiding behind trees and rocks begging for mercy. Shit about to hit the fans yall better wake up. No such things as Sunni and shia when our enemies are fighting both Sunni Hamas and shia Hezbollah, they dont a muslim is a muslim. Behold glad tidings for the believers. Muslim victory has approved and decreed by the Almighty creator of mankind. No stopping our destined VICTORY IN THE BATTLEFIELDS.

I disagree with those who go too far. I would be happy to see them actually do something.

But have they ever? The scholars says they have never attacked or fought the transgressive kuffar in history only Sunnis. Sometimes siding with the gaalo.

We know they have a huge kill count of Sunni civillians. Even putting that to the side, how many Israelis? They have been making threats for years, what have they done? This is the second times they've sent missiles with 0 casualties but a Palestinian who accidentally was killed today.

Even for their own self preservation they do nothing. They worked with the zionists and the west to kill Sunnis during the war on terror.

InshaAllah khayr but someone @ me when they actually do something