Breaking news ๐Ÿšจ Oromo refugee camp in Bosaso being destroyed by Darood Leaving them with no shelter

Zombie hordes itโ€™s not looking good I heard they knock on peoples doors for food
They were doing that in 2010 in borama, every dhuhur they come knocking, they are nuisance, one of them dusty kids were chasing my little sister cuz she was light skin and had straight hair. Itโ€™s a Recipe of disaster cuz they have no manners and even the women they werenโ€™t wearing scarfs and were immodest when knocking in peopleโ€™s houses

Aseer

A man without a ๐Ÿซ won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
They were doing that in 2010 in borama, every dhuhur they come knocking, they are nuisance, one of them dusty kids were chasing my little sister cuz she was light skin and had straight hair. Itโ€™s a Recipe of disaster cuz they have no manners and even the women they werenโ€™t wearing scarfs and were immodest when knocking in peopleโ€™s houses
Disgusting a inferior oromo dares to chase after a pure somali female that oromo pig should have got 100 lashings for daring to even be in her presence.

I only feel sorry for them the ones with small kids, they should be given some money and food that'll ensure they're able to migrate back to their lands in a safe manner.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
It's a failure on PL authorities to let this get this far. People will get fed up and do stuff like this or worse will happen. How can we tolerate hordes just walking in daily like they own the place? Can you imagine another qabil walking in like this? It wouldn't fly so why accept this BS? They need to go. This unacceptable.

It's a failure on PL authorities to let this get this far. People will get fed up and do stuff like this or worse will happen. How can we tolerate hordes just walking in daily like they own the place? Can you imagine another qabil walking in like this? It wouldn't fly so why accept this BS? They need to go. This unacceptable.
Exactly if another qabil moved into this territory we Somalis would go crazy but 500,000-1,000,000 oromos live here illegally and speak our langauge they are cosplaying as us

Aseer

A man without a ๐Ÿซ won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Exactly if another qabil moved into this territory we Somalis would go crazy but 500,000-1,000,000 oromos live here illegally and speak our langauge they are cosplaying as us
This proves we are 68 IQ we care more about when a guy not from your qabiil settles down in another qabiils dusty tools but they don't care much when oromos and ajnabis come to our lands.

As much as I am pro Somaliland and love my nation, but at this point I would rather we join Somalia than have any Oromos in our land I don't even think the port deal is a good idea as it could bring many Oromos in my country. They are a threat to our existence as is clear they want to expand oromia into every Somali region just like what they are doing in Somali galbeed, killing and assimilating ethnic Somalis, but is a problem when Somalis destroy their property in our lands? I even remember an Oromo cannibal who ate a somali girl in Somaliland. They must leave immediately and by force before it turns ugly.

Last edited:
As much as I am pro Somaliland but at this point I would rather we join Somalia than have any Oromos in our land I don't even think the port deal is a good idea as it could bring many Oromos in my country. They are a threat to our existence as is clear they want to expand oromia into every Somali region just like what they are doing in Somali galbeed, killing and assimilating ethnic Somalis, but is a problem when Somalis destroy their property in our lands? I even remember an Oromo cannibal who ate a somali girl in Somaliland. They must leave immediately and by force before it turns ugly.
I want to hug you right now sis, speak some sense in to your cousins.:mjcry:

I want to hug you right now sis, speak some sense in to your cousins.:mjcry:
I love Somaliland and want to have an independent nation but we should seek independence other ways as the port deal may mean oromos coming in freely. They are dangerous and sneaky and must leave by force every single one and warn then in their language from entering our territory. Don't worry my mum is pro Somaliland and is against oromos and the port deal.

NidarNidar

โ™šSargon of Adalโ™š
VIP
Somaliland controls Wajaale , they walk through gobol after gobol to reach Bosaso . It should be the North West responsibility, Oromos never cross from Dolo for a reason.
When I was heading to Hargeisa they asked for my passport, even at the airport they asked for my Qabil, how are Oromo freely moving in Hargeisa.

Trending