Breaking news 🚨 Oromo refugee camp in Bosaso being destroyed by Darood Leaving them with no shelter

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Bleeding heart liberalism wont work on us. Oromos must leave
this is not liberalism, it is just the sense of civility.
Football No GIF by Liverpool FC

I can't fix your morality and sense of law, if you can't understand why what happened is wrong.

Having useless governments is not an excuse to do illegal acts or do something disgusting like that.
I think you meant to quote someone else sxb. We already agree it's wrong to do this.

Oromos are not your friends they are the definition of rats they will move into your land assimilate you and kill the rest of you their history is literally based on killing rival men taking their woman then keeping the mans genetials as a trophy
View attachment 312833View attachment 312834
keep in mind this is where oromos were 500 years ago this past 500 years they were expanding displacing genociding and assimilation tens of ethnic groups
View attachment 312835
they stole Hararghe and bale from us This land was inhabited by Ethnic Somalis
300-500 years ago
View attachment 312836
Today
View attachment 312839
notice how much their expanding to the point they literally border Awdal πŸ˜” 😒
Kinda conflicting very tough situation.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
The fact that they literally built camps around people's homes like dalka waa dalkoodi, if a Somali went to Oromia and built Jingada next to their homes.

do you think they'll be welcomed like this?

I dont condone forceful evictions and I'm not hating just saying how far removed are you from the concept of xishood to build in a xaafad.

P.S

Qoloji camp Oromo burned had many Daroods living in it and currently the Oromia regime is waging a war against Geri Koombe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
This was Najax area of Xerya Caws

I said that before but MJs are cunsuris they don't let anyone other than them live in their areas, its mostly Dishiishe and Dubeys neighborhoods where you find Oromos

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Why are they even in Somalia?

2 qayb either for work or for tahriib , the tahriib route has been off limit now since Saudi border patrol kills on sight. So most have given up and chose to settle in Somalia especially in commercial hubs like Bosaso, Hargeisa,Garowe,Borama etc.

All the ones I saw in Ceerigaabo and Badhan Sanaag in general were workers

Djokovic

Somali Arab
This was Najax area of Xerya Caws

I said that before but MJs are cunsuris they don't let anyone other than them live in their areas, its mostly Dishiishe and Dubeys neighborhoods where you find Oromos
Zombie hordes it’s not looking good I heard they knock on peoples doors for food

Let's be real man. Deportations don't work. They just get dropped off in DDS and return to Somalia.
This is why I say it’s dangerous to return them to DDS the oromos should be neutralised so they don’t pose any problems for our brethrens accros the border. Neutralise them in Somalia.

This is why I say it’s dangerous to return them to DDS the oromos should be neutralised so they don’t pose any problems for our brethrens accros the border. Neutralise them in Somalia.
That's too far. It's morally wrong. But even if it were to happen some airheads would record it all. Then you'd have the world on your case and reprisal attacks on the Somalis in DDS.

Jungle

VIP
Remove them all nacala dhalay naga saaraa, boosaaso shaqo kuma lihi laakin somali maxamed isla nahay dadkaas . meel kasto ee joogaan halaga tarxiilo oromoda nijaasta ah teeda kale waa al shabab

Trending