British Airforce flying surveillance missions for Israel in Gaza, named “The Crusaders”

World

VIP
and? the reason Assad is still damascus is because of Russia Iran. we all know who was losing before the foreign intervention in Syria.

SDF won because of the Americans.
The Syrian rebels received billions of USD in weapons and support from the United States don’t you dare act as if they weren’t heavily supported by the west even the salafis were.

But they spent their entire time fighting each other and couldn’t unite at all, and they got swallowed up by ISIS one by one. The SDF on the other hand were united, and countered ISIS. Something the rebels couldn’t do. They had something to fight for, which was to prevent their women and children from enslavement. That’s why Americans switched from rebels to kurds. Because rebels were losers and the salafis destroyed the movement.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
@World
The Syrian rebels received billions of USD in weapons and support from the United States don’t you dare act as if they weren’t heavily supported by the west even the salafis were.
billions yet they didn't give them anti air weapons, lol.
Screenshot_2024-09-04-07-36-36-41_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

But they spent their entire time fighting each other and couldn’t unite at all, and they got swallowed up by ISIS one by one.
doesn't change the fact Assad doesn't really govern syria rather than US, iran and Russia and with them his little alawite regime will cease to exist.
The SDF on the other hand were united, and countered ISIS. Something the rebels couldn’t do.
The were united under f16 while Syrian revolution were very clear there main focus was Assad not ISIS, which why the dropped support for tge syrian Rebels
Screenshot_2024-09-04-07-36-36-41_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

They had something to fight for, which was to prevent their women and children from enslavement. That’s why Americans switched from rebels to kurds.
yes they needed slave that will help them steal oil from Syria
Because rebels were losers and the salafis destroyed the movement.
The Salafis rescued Syrian revolution and keeping alive.

World

VIP
@World
The Rafidha themeselves admit they aided the Crusader in Iraq and Afghanistan.
This is Mohammed Khatami, exiled from Iran for his treachery and wants to destroy the Iranian government. Probably fake translation too.

And that is a CIA/Zionist account, every single tweet is against Iran if you go through his TL.

World

VIP
Zionist for not loving Shias? Kkkk. I hate Shias and J*ws. You can go through my account. I don't have to prove myself to a Shia lover. Do you plan on visiting Karbala or Najaf btw?
Believing that Israel is the lesser evil compared to Iran, makes you a Salafi Zionist.

World

VIP
he still lives in Tehran but under house arrest.View attachment 341506

He's an Iraqi against Iranian occupation and there client militia's.
You have no clue what you are even talking about. Just rambling using wikipedia.

The United States supported the Taliban until 9/11 and helped fund their education curriculum with tens of millions of dollars, they even visited the United States. And now the US spends hundreds of millions of dollars a year in support of Taliban and helps them fight Daesh Salafis in the region.

As for the Northern Alliance, they were a non-Pashtun movement in Afghanistan supported by Iran. They were actually purged and destroyed by the United States during the invasion.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Zionist for not loving Shias? Kkkk. I hate Shias and J*ws. You can go through my account. I don't have to prove myself to a Shia lover. Do you plan on visiting Karbala or Najaf btw?
He has fully bought into the multipolar Rafidha propaganda, while reality the Iranian don't have a problem with doing business or negotiating with the "great Satan' and "little Satan".
20240904_082849.png

20240904_082901.jpg
20240904_082937.jpg

World

VIP
@World

billions yet they didn't give them anti air weapons, lol. View attachment 341504

doesn't change the fact Assad doesn't really govern syria rather than US, iran and Russia and with them his little alawite regime will cease to exist.

The were united under f16 while Syrian revolution were very clear there main focus was Assad not ISIS, which why the dropped support for tge syrian RebelsView attachment 341504

yes they needed slave that will help them steal oil from Syria

The Salafis rescued Syrian revolution and keeping alive.
Taliban is also cooperating with American government to fight ISIS in the region, nobody likes salafi jihadist terrorist. It is what it is.

FA95032D-2D9B-4FA9-BA4D-6471E8BA72BD.jpeg

959EB9A7-0D37-4A17-BF70-5FA2D9CBBE02.jpeg

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
You have no clue what you are even talking about. Just rambling using wikipedia.
how am i rambling for providing evidence that Iran worked US to kill muslim in Afghanistan?
The United States supported the Taliban until 9/11 and helped fund their education curriculum with tens of millions of dollars, they even visited the United States.
how is this relevent?
And now the US spends hundreds of millions of dollars a year in support of Taliban and helps them fight Daesh Salafis in the region.
I don't care
As for the Northern Alliance, they were a non-Pashtun movement in Afghanistan supported by Iran. They were actually purged and destroyed by the United States during the invasion.
I don't care

Last edited:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Taliban is also cooperating with American government to fight ISIS in the region, nobody likes salafi jihadist terrorist. It is what it is.

View attachment 341511

View attachment 341510
Taliban literally support Al-shabaab and HTS.

World

VIP
Rafidahh scum helped kufaaaarr invade Afghanistan and fight the muslimsssss

Meanwhile, reality:
426F5315-D4F0-4333-9C02-46DDC3ED3267.jpeg

DFD64F2B-7571-4B5A-97B1-DB517D5BAA26.jpeg

How do the taliban treat the salafis compared to rafidahhhh?

:manny:

So you think Israel treats you better than Shia?

Neither would treat me well but yes. Watch this video.

You can see Shia scholars admitting to the fact that they consider non-Shias kuffar who deserve nothing but death.

The statements of classical Shia scholars were also shared in this video.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
So you are an Al Shabab supporter ?
first i'm supporter ISIS then a Zionist and now i'm Shabaabist?
Rafidahh scum helped kufaaaarr invade Afghanistan and fight the muslimsssss
so Iran didn't help The US invade afghanistan in 2001?
How do the taliban treat the salafis compared to rafidahhhh?

:manny:
ok, Dude IsisK supporter and pushes "Taliban 2.0" narative, but this doesn't change that the Taliban supports AS and HTS in their propaganda video's

Last edited:

World

VIP
Neither would treat me well but yes. Watch this video.

You can see Shia scholars admitting to the fact that they consider non-Shias kuffar who deserve nothing but death.

The statements of classical Shia scholars were also shared in this video.
So do you think what’s happening in palestine is self inflicted given they took shia as allies who are worse than israel?