British Airforce flying surveillance missions for Israel in Gaza, named “The Crusaders”

reer

VIP
ISIS in Iraq are not Muslims, but khawarij. Your Salafi scholars were the ones who issued a fatwa for America to invade Iraq. As for Afghanistan, they have diplomatic relations with Taliban and had nothing to do with US invasion post 9/11.
look at the number of deaths (theyre martyrs in sha Allah) caused by sanctions on iraq before the invasion. also plenty salafi sheikhs refused it.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
look at the number of deaths (theyre martyrs in sha Allah) caused by sanctions on iraq before the invasion. also plenty salafi sheikhs refused it.
he forget to mention that scholars from 83 countries agreed with fatwa including Ikhwanis like Qaradawi.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I saw this disgusting tweet and i know that many black somalians liked this tweet such as @tyrannicalmanager @asimpleman irrational hatred because of religious brainwashing and radicalisation

There's no difference between them and the Jews. both have a immense lust for the blood of innocent Muslims.
Screenshot_2024-09-04-11-21-16-60_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Shias worse than rabid genocidal Zionists, I heard it all. I would ppl like him to be at the end of an Israeli air strike ameen.
Rafidha bastards brag about dropping barrel bomb on to Syrian children. read my post above yours, tell What difference between Yahuud laughing at the Dead and fleeing Gazans and Shia doing the same towards Syrians.

Rafidha bastards brag about dropping barrel bomb on to Syrian children. read my post above yours, tell What difference between Yahuud laughing at the Dead and fleeing Gazans and Shia doing the same towards Syrians.
The fact that I know 95% of Israeli Zionists would gladly genocide the Palestinians and are now enjoying their cries and suffering. There ain't no damn way majority of common muslim Shias would want that on Sunnis. Outside of fringe groups and others, the common folk don't harbour genocidal intent on Sunnis. I don't see common Sunnis being that way towards them either.

My friend Juman from Bahrain would never want to kill her fellow Sunni Bahrainis even though they discriminate against her.

Israelis are cut from a different cloth. No regular Shia talks like these 2.