British people disgusted seeing Somali men with cadaan women & got a hit tweet from it.

I barely go on the Somali side of twitter though and it randomly appears on my feed. It tends to go viral every time. Either way I don’t care because these fuckers will never say this in real life.

I Dont Care Whatever GIF by Joey Bada$$
they actually do, some ajanabi who wasn't eveb maadow mocked a somali girl and called her a balloon head jnfront of everyone on the bus and mocked somalis. She was embarrassed and had to get off the bus as other sixth formers were laughing aswell. The more the hate is generated the more people won't view us as human and can have confidence to cuss us in the open and face no repercussion. Now non maadows are getting condiment particularly cadaans.

they actually do, some ajanabi who wasn't eveb maadow mocked a somali girl and called her a balloon head jnfront of everyone on the bus and mocked somalis. She was embarrassed and had to get off the bus as other sixth formers were laughing aswell. The more the hate is generated the more people won't view us as human and can have confidence to cuss us in the open and face no repercussion. Now non maadows are getting condiment particularly cadaans.
Wow that’s so sad. Anti Somali sentiment is real. Where was he from?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there's nothing to fix. We been saying this since last year and nothing has been done to curb the racism and ort trolls that are generating hate. In fact this year racism against somalis has gotten triple worse than any other year. We are still stuck in the same loophole from last year. Until I.d is issued and racism is no more tolerated on social media expect much worse.

It’s not good for you it’s literally only you posting these things get off social media . They have truly defeated you if you let their words get to you like that. Preoccupy yourself with thing that benefits you akhira and iman not this Allah will deal with them .

One of the biggest things a man will regret is the use of his tongue in yawmul qiyama so let Allah deal with them

Timojileec defo don't get as worse as us. With them they just talk about how they're taking over especially businesses. With us they complain how we don't benefit the uk mock the way we look, call us vile, and other harsher words. Trust me from everyone we get it much worse. And despite us only living in certain areas of the uk I was suprised how much hate we were getting in Leeds by both cadaans and maadows bare in mind somalis don't exist there. Social media does brainwash many people.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Somali incels setting themselves up for hate as always. May Allah protect and repair the image of Somalia and Somalis through Somali women. The men are useless

there's nothing to fix. We been saying this since last year and nothing has been done to curb the racism and ort trolls that are generating hate. In fact this year racism against somalis has gotten triple worse than any other year. We are still stuck in the same loophole from last year. Until I.d is issued and racism is no more tolerated on social media expect much worse.

Timojileec defo don't get as worse as us. With them they just talk about how they're taking over especially businesses. With us they complain how we don't benefit the uk mock the way we look, call us vile, and other harsher words. Trust me from everyone we get it much worse. And despite us only living in certain areas of the uk I was suprised how much hate we were getting in Leeds by both cadaans and maadows bare in mind somalis don't exist there. Social media does brainwash many people.