British people disgusted seeing Somali men with cadaan women & got a hit tweet from it.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
A lot of somali parents are naive and welcome anyone that's muslim to their daughter, hence why you see many reverts married to a Somali.
Reverts are very overfamiliar with Somalis. Like why you speaking somali to me in the streets im not even kidding😭

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
True, but I'm.not really fussed, I'm sure they appreciate us for then to take the time and learn our language.
I think its cute that they want to be part of somali community. But why not go to the south asians for example? I wish somalis were more strict with not giving away their daughters to questionable people.

I think its cute that they want to be part of somali community. But why not go to the south asians for example? I wish somalis were more strict with not giving away their daughters to questionable people.
We are too nice and i wish that wasn't the case. People take our kindness for weakness. I even remember when this nigerian and cadaan saying how a somali girl smiles and they gave a dirty look.... is sickening how racist people are towards us just for existing.

This is why Somali guys need to stop acting like nimanka madow and feenin for cadaan girls it's cringe. Now you have a lot of people being cunsuri to dadka somaliyeed.
1)That's some nacas logic, there's nothing these Nazis can do but cry on Twitter
2)Why even fucking open a whole discussion over one tweet like this

Is there a way we can ban the terms zoo.....mali, somalian, "how you know I'm somali" these words are always used in a negative way. Just randomly saw a video of a somali talking and the comment section on instagram was really bad. The hate is actually never going to stop unless a somali female that's normal controls the internet.

brits are dying out as we speak and can’t do nothing expect be racist online. Let them keep crying and getting drunk to numb the pain i’m enjoying their tears
Technically the whole world is dying out lol people are intermixing and marrying other racial groups. It’s 2024 no one should care

Nin123

The most misunderstood man in here.
VIP
It looks like he is a madow that tweeted this with a lot of cadaan followers. Check my 2nd post.

This is why Somali guys need to stop acting like nimanka madow and feenin for cadaan girls it's cringe. Now you have a lot of people being cunsuri to dadka somaliyeed.
People tweets this type of shit to generate views in order to get paid from twitter. The more views the more is the money. Racism or xenophobia generates a lot of views on twitter.

Trending

Latest posts