British people disgusted seeing Somali men with cadaan women & got a hit tweet from it.

Im not even necessarily for returning them but unless they bought the land then how can it belong to them? If the uk decided to deport all non british people I wouldnt call it ethnic cleansing because thats not what it is. Ethnic cleansing is committing genocide against people not returning them to their original homeland IF they wanted to. Keyword if.
They’ve been their for centuries and have Cushitic blood.

Let’s look at the definition:

‘Ethnic cleansing” is the attempt to get rid of—through deportation, displacement or even mass killing—members of an unwanted ethnic group’

Deportation is included in this btw.

Ethnic cleansing is different to genocide.
Different meaning.

They’ve been their for centuries and have Cushitic blood.

Let’s look at the definition:

‘Ethnic cleansing” is the attempt to get rid of—through deportation, displacement or even mass killing—members of an unwanted ethnic group’

Deportation is included in this btw.
can someone shut this annoying woman up???

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Labadiina shaydaanka iska naara baayos. Also pinky never said shes pro deporting them by force. She was just entertaining the idea of returning them if they chose to.

Labadiina shaydaanka iska naara baayos. Also pinky never said shes pro deporting them by force. She was just entertaining the idea of returning them if they chose to.
And remember when I said I won't be voucung for that anymore nor get into somali politics yet that dumbass bought it all back

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I’ll continue talking if I want to nayaa.

You can exit this thread if you want and create another one about how ugly Somali men are or how every ajnabi thinks you’re ugly.

Such a weak minded woman.
Angelina & Pinky plz stop :bell:

Alright I’ll stop. I don’t like dragging girls on here since there aren’t many of us here. And I’ll be mindful of the fact that some people are impacted by different things.

@Wonyluvr thanks hun for being the voice of reason. I can be a bit carried away.

@Mudug_gyal Same to you as well.

@Wonyluvr thank you for saving the day. We can all rely on you
sad big brother GIF by Global TV

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Alright I’ll stop. I don’t like dragging girls on here since there aren’t many of us here. And I’ll be mindful of the fact that some people are impacted by different things.

@Wonyluvr thanks hun for being the voice of reason. I can be a bit carried away.

@Mudug_gyal Same to you as well.
@Wonyluvr thank you for saving the day. We can all rely on you
sad big brother GIF by Global TV
I don’t like to see fighting between girls :damedamn: you guy are both amazing loads of love to you both :salute:

I think inwent over board. I'm.guess I'm sensitive when people come for me. I apologize.
I apologize as well. ❤️

I don’t like arguing with you ladies here. Think you’re all amazing.

Plus I can be a bit insensitive. I know this is an issue for you (Our Somali rep) and I should have been mindful of that.

Have a great day hun.

I apologize as well. ❤️

I don’t like arguing with you ladies here. Think you’re all amazing.

Plus I can be a bit insensitive. I know this is an issue for you (Our Somali rep) and I should have been mindful of that.

Have a great day hun.
You too and I feel so bad calling you those names Walahi om so sorry ❤️ 😔

Mudug_gyal

VIP
That’s the most dumbest shit you just said these people been here for more than a thousand years . They have a right to their ancestral just as much an any other Somali .
Deport them acting like they recently came to the country they’ve been here since this whole fucking time
They havent been there as long as us. Its not their ancestral lands. Theirs is modern congo, uganda, tanzania, mozambique and those parts

They havent been there as long as us. Its not their ancestral lands. Theirs is modern congo, uganda, tanzania, mozambique and those parts

A thousand years nayaaa more than a thousand years actually. They have us much right to that land as we do .

Doesn’t matter if it’s their ancestral lands or their point of origin they go back 40 generations back to that land you tell me if it right or Xaaq to think returning them to some land their ancestors left a thousand ago is years ago is xaaq .

by Allah it’s not .This is pure arrogance abayo to think that you have more right to their land . Forgive me if I sound to harsh

Mudug_gyal

VIP
A thousand years nayaaa more than a thousand years actually. They have us much right to that land as we do .

Doesn’t matter if it’s their ancestral lands or their point of origin they go back 40 generations back to that land you tell me if it right or Xaaq to think returning them to some land their ancestors left a thousand ago is years ago is xaaq .

by Allah it’s not .This is pure arrogance abayo to think that you have more right to their land . Forgive me if I sound to harsh
Bantus were there for 1000 years I had no idea @pinkyandthebrain

Trending