4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
LOL! NO WAY 6 ENTIRE PAGES
View attachment 325946
View attachment 325947

Look at this one
View attachment 325948
Absolutely nuts
View attachment 325950

Im suprised though, Yami did a good job staying undercover wlhi i didnt suspect him until now. Like let me get things straight, im not racist or calling for a ban. Just weirded out by his behavior and decieving nature. Like he wasent HabarSteven levels of obvious, he genuinely claimed somali. Absolutely Nuts.
I'm not Jibriil Abokor so back off with the Galla allegations

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
What’s wrong praising foreigners women? Why does it bother you so much? No one stopping you from praising ajnabi men Madow girls or FBA girl.
I have no interest in making threads and threads about foreign men. I did one as a joke copying you. I don’t know how at your fossil age you’re still making posts on here about women who dont give a f*ck about you. It’s pathetic honestly and makes Somali men look desperate. And why would I post madow or fba girls?

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
I can take my shahada any day but I'm never supporting jebreti and hawiye domination sorry.
Fair point. I don’t support the domination of any specific tribe good try at fooling the somali public you the son of an oromo woman aqas. Warya im somali i am ur master my boy

This girl is average if im being nice. The average miskeen poor somali girls who are vendors in the street of Somalia look 100 times better but they go crazy when an oromo ooga booga chick looks presentable while somali girls have to look like goddesses not just not get dissed:wtfdis:

These incels who cry about haya all day actually strongly prefer nonmuslim women. They should just admit they don't like muslim women and they like pagans and christians instead because they think with their lower brain. I don't see the point in glazing the girl in this pic but insulting a Somali woman in a niqab and slandering her.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I have no interest in making threads and threads about foreign men. I did one as a joke copying you. I don’t know how at your fossil age you’re still making posts on here about women who dont give a f*ck about you. It’s pathetic honestly and makes Somali men look desperate. And why would I post madow or fba girls?
So what are you basically saying am triggering you ajnabi girl.
IMG_1251.png

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Nobody in my family is in the SNA.Sorry that I don’t want Miltias to rape Somali women and stab babies with machetes.Unlike you I actually care about all Somalis nobody were they live or what their qabil is get hawiye out of your mouth we don’t even neighbour you only Madhibaan do
@Yami her cousins are also the president and lots of the government too. Ooy marka shes way more laandheere than you

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Divide and conquer wont work here my friend, your attempts at derailing the conversation is FUTILE.
It actually works very well given you niggas thought I was Somali for so long! :lolbron:
ከባህር ዳርቻዎች እስከ ኮረብታዎች ድረስ ሶማሌላንድ ፈንጂዎች ይሆናሉ :denzelnigga:

Fair point. I don’t support the domination of any specific tribe good try at fooling the somali public you the son of an oromo woman aqas. Warya im somali i am ur master my boy
Come enslave me then. Personally I don't mind Somali women are very attractive demographic :mjdontkno:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
It actually works very well given you niggas thought I was Somali for so long! :lolbron:
ከባህር ዳርቻዎች እስከ ኮረብታዎች ድረስ ሶማሌላንድ ፈንጂዎች ይሆናሉ :denzelnigga:

Come enslave me then. Personally I don't mind Somali women are very attractive demographic :mjdontkno:
What’s this :draketf:

Trending

Latest posts