BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
So do you hate all men or just Somalis im confused

:damedamn:

Why does it matter?

tumblr_ndc65r5sCN1tfn6k7o1_400.gif

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Can someone let puberty boy know I have him on ignore so it's useless for him to post on my threads? He really needs to learn.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
f*ck you and don't derail this thread. We don't care if you feel threaten by Mario Casas the eternal poster boy for wet panties.

9c389ef6e3612f5c4e0fa3d6d748bf54.jpg

the man who has muscles that actually move when he moves

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a man

mariocasas_gq_(6).jpg

palmeras.jpg

MashAllah Allah blessed him.
He's a very good looking man but one in a million I hardly think any somali man can match up to him. Tbh he's a hunk for a reason he was eye candy indeed in that movie. I'm so happy they are a couple in real life it's the icing on the cake. Great movie thank you for recommending it to me I have never cried so much. I never knew I cried during movies now I know I have a heart.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
He's a very good looking man but one in a million I hardly think any somali man can match up to him. Tbh he's a hunk for a reason he was eye candy indeed in that movie. I'm so happy they are a couple in real life it's the icing on the cake. Great movie thank you for recommending it to me I have never cried so much.

YAAAAAAAS.

Aaaaaw did you also cry? Was it during the sex scenes? MashAllah

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
YAAAAAAAS.

Aaaaaw did you also cry? Was it during the sex scenes? MashAllah
Haha no when she committed suicide toward the end and when those men raped her it tore me it was so awful to watch. The sex scenes were brief and wasn't that emotional so I didn't cry during those heated scenes.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Haha no when she committed suicide toward the end and when those men raped her it tore me it was so awful to watch. The sex scenes were brief and wasn't that emotional so I didn't cry during those heated scenes.

Suicide? Girl no one committed suicide. The sex scenes were heavenly put on your glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts