Cad Cad Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forfon

That's just an opinion, another opinion is that it's an invention of the Arabs, Gaxwa قهوة itself is an Arabic word so we most likely taught you.

OMG why do you think you're superior?

You didn't teach us SHIT!!! We the majority taught you the minority the way of life

Xaafka xidh :pacspit:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You didn't teach us SHIT!!! We the majority taught you the minority the way of life

We taught you style too. You trying to copy like us, even bleach your skin to be us. But no sheegato, go back to your corner. Dirac is from us

Hafez

VIP

Wallahi you didn't. We taught you how to live like humans, you guys were uneducated people and could not even dress properly. Why else do you think you're called lamogoodle?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There's definitely something wrong with your eyes if middle easterners and Bantu are the same
:comeon:
Somalis are more similar to Bantus than middle easterners are with Bantus (obviously), they are both hamite you uneducated moron.
:kanyecute:
:) You mad cause I said they're the same. Cadcad's are alright I suppose, they need to improve on their hygiene apart from that waa bash bash iyo barwaaqo.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Z

Cadcad are more clean than homeless nomads
From my experiences interacting with them, they tend to be not home proud, with the place looking like some Beatle's rolled a far bit of dung in there. Nomads on the other hand live out in the open, not in big city's, in their natural habitat.

F

Forfon

We taught you style too. You trying to copy like us, even bleach your skin to be us. But no sheegato, go back to your corner. Dirac is from us

Don't even try it. you have nothing. your ancestors are all muddle up and mixed with us somalis.

you have no say in this. go back and find your Madow ancestors then holla back.

you could be related to those congolese people who eat bush meat. Vile

@Samawada repeat after me

tumblr_mz7sbziijQ1qeh4t2o4_400.gif

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Don't even try it. you have nothing. your ancestors are all muddle up and mixed with us somalis.

you have no say in this. go back and find your Madow ancestors then holla back.

you could be related to those congolese people who eat bush meat. Vile
Congo?
My Great Grand Daddy and Grand Dad both had Abgaal wives. I ain't mixed with Bantu but if I was I would claim. You ain't got anything on Madowweyne

Status
Not open for further replies.