Cad Cad Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ciddhartha Loooool I'm not bothered. I genuinely dislike their culture. I have cadcad family members. And our dhaqan is sooooo much better than those abusive, confused people.

Stop the qabiilism, cidcid. :kanyecute:

F

Forfon

Congo?
My Great Grand Daddy and Grand Dad both had Abgaal wives. I ain't mixed with Bantu but if I was I would claim. You ain't got anything on Madowweyne

Right, so you Madowness TF outta here!!

take your large noses and tough hair elsewhere

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@ciddhartha Loooool I'm not bothered. I genuinely dislike their culture. I have cadcad family members. And our dhaqan is sooooo much better than those abusive, confused people.

Stop the qabiilism, cidcid. :kanyecute:
Cadcad are more civilized than homeless shegatos. We had civilization. y'all claim others whether it be from the ancient Egyptians or Carabs.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Right, so you Madowness TF outta here!!

take your large noses and tough hair elsewhere
Dumbass I'm not Madow. But they are a fellow human beings. They look better than dinka skinny tall baboon ass weyn . Their body even more proportionate

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Cadcad are more civilized than homeless shegatos. We had civilization. y'all claim others whether it be from the ancient Egyptians or Carabs.

You just describe yourself. You're a stateless bum. Where is your home land? Oh that's right, you don't have any. You 're irrelevant in Somalia hence your status is the same level as Bantus. Maybe you guys should merge and become a full number.

i missed your theory. where?!?!

uofrj.jpg
@Samawada

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
You just describe yourself. You're a stateless bum. Where is your home land? Oh that's right, you don't have any. You 're irrelevant in Somalia hence your status is the same level as Bantus. Maybe you guys should merge and become a full number.
I have FAM in Somali govt? What you mean son
you're a light skin Madow. don't deny ur zanibari bantu side.
Duqunyaho, I am Yafai'. I don't claim others like you.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There's definitely something wrong with your eyes if middle easterners and Bantu are the same
:comeon:
Somalis are more similar to Bantus than middle easterners are with Bantus (obviously), they are both hamite you uneducated moron.
:kanyecute:
Bini adamka waa wada isku mid, take my words with a pinch of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.