Cadaan Americans are even more crazy than Hoteps

Nope, if you do a 23andme dna test you would have neanderthal ancestry. Our eurasian ancestry is likely a mixture of different populations.

Basal eurasian are still eurasian and are VERY VERY far from SSA groups. Neanderthal ancestry doesn't make that much of the ancestry of west eurasians it's like a few percentage wise.
Could our Neanderthal components be from recent admixture?? Idk if we have irani blood but I’m sure they have a ton of Neanderthal blood 🤔🤔

No, it's very old. Even yorubas have it due to having iberomaursian ancestry.

Somalis are very pure walaal we never really mixed with ajnabis compared to the habesha and other northern counterparts, we have perserved our ancestry for thousands of years. Hence why we are the example of a cushitic group used to proxy habeshas.

East Asians have much higher neanderthal ancestry than all europeans, europeans also have some varying amounts of basal eurasian which is why it's lower for them
Depends on which Somalis tbh.. northerners retained more of our original profile compared to lets say people from the south… we’ve assimilated tons of people especially those who’s ancestors traded with outsiders. For example, I have a few cousins with random ass Slavic blood not sure where it’s coming from 🤔🤔

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Depends on which Somalis tbh.. northerners retained more of our original profile compared to lets say people from the south… we’ve assimilated tons of people especially those who’s ancestors traded with outsiders. For example, I have a few cousins with random ass Slavic blood not sure where it’s coming from 🤔🤔
LOL on 23andme or Illustrate?

I had this show up for me, from the north.

1724713972501.png

Most somalis are the same in actuality, but your cousins are what we call outliers, if you live in areas like xamar and other areas with ajnabi populations that makes sense.

It's actually central somalis who are the most purest, which makes sense.
They’re ogadens from the north tho :russ: One of my isaaq cousins has paki blood too 💀

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
My dads ogaden from kismaayo & my moms dhulbahante from buuhoodle
What’s your grandmas qabil and where is she from?
I'm Gadabuursi and she is too, both from the same subclan( Xeebjire, she from another branch though, her family is from the Somali region.)

What calculator did you use?

You can argue back migrations until ur face turns purple. Again, if humanity began in Africa & ONLY spread from Africa why would our ancestors venture out to all other lands & for some reason conveniently skip around the north of the continent?
Sounds even more foolish when u account for the Sahara not even existing at the dawn of humanity. If memory serves their was once a riverbed that connected the Nile & ran through Chad all the way to the West African coast.

Only a handful of dynastic peoples have ever been tested. How can u say they were majority eurasian when we don't even have enough representative samples to give ur position validation?

We DO have material culture examples, & the manner they themselves depicted themselves.
Are u calling the artist of those times liars?
So, do you think it was a collaborative effort by all Black Africans? Have you read Cheikh Anta Diop's book, The African Origin of Civilization? He raises a compelling argument similar to what you're touching on… 🤔

Latest posts