Can Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
reveal themselves more. I want to look at my own race, every other race enjoys their females but we can't even see the body shape due to many layers of clothing .

So please be more revealing :)

reveal themselves more. I want to look at my own race, every other race enjoys their females but we can't even see the body shape due to many layers of clothing .

So please be more revealing :)
why don't you ask these questions to the women of your family?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Let's start a #CampaignAgainstJilbaab

Not because I wanna ogle at body parts but because it's a sexist misogynistic attire that limits women and on top of that it's fucking embarrassing seeing jilbaabis wearing 16 layers whilst the rest of society looks normal.

why are you so mad? I thought you would be against the idea of women wearing niqab and jilbab
i am. its the "I want to look at my own race, every other race enjoys their females but we can't even see the body shape due to many layers of clothing ." that bothered me. we aren't objects created for you to stare and project your fantasies at.

waraabe

Your superior
Let's start a #CampaignAgainstJilbaab

Not because I wanna ogle at body parts but because it's a sexist misogynistic attire that limits women and on top of that it's fucking embarrassing seeing jilbaabis wearing 16 layers whilst the rest of society looks normal.

I don't care about sexism i want see butt cheeks kkkkkkk

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
i am. its the "I want to look at my own race, every other race enjoys their females but we can't even see the body shape due to many layers of clothing ." that bothered me. we aren't objects created for you to stare and project your fantasies at.
fair enough :ehh:

waraabe

Your superior

you most certainly are. Remember you are worth 50 camels while i am worth 100 kkkkkk

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
muslim girls to reveal more skin :bell:

You should respect them atleast they dont use their body to get attention like the cadaan girls walking around in booty shorts:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts