Can Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
As a Muslim women myself I've lost count on how many times random men have told me to wear jilbabs abayas or the hijab.

How come it's okay for Muslim men to tell Muslim women what to wear and how to behave but not the other way around?

I'm against men telling women how to wear which is why I'm against the jilbab and niqab.

I know the deen as well as them cos I was born into it and my family are Muslims. Poor argument from you.

I have every right to share my opinion. Are you scared that they might take my opinion on board?

If you knew your Deen well as you say you'd know Jilbaab is commanded in the Qur'an. You wouldn't be discouraging it. So actually no, you don't know this Deen as well as you think.

Scared? You think way too highly of yourself if you think your silly opinion will make Muslim women alter their dresscode. I was just pointing out your sheer arrogance which you seem to be blind to.

If you knew your Deen well as you say you'd know Jilbaab is commanded in the Qur'an. You wouldn't be discouraging it. So actually no, you don't know this Deen as well as you think.

Scared? You think way too highly of yourself if you think your silly opinion will make Muslim women alter their dresscode. I was just pointing out your sheer arrogance which you seem to be blind to.
Only the hijab is mentioned in the Quran and Hadith. The rest is cultural Arabic clothing that over time got associated with Islam.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Every other week there's a thread about women wearing Jilbaab. It honestly baffles as to what it has to do with u? Is she harming u? SHE wants to wear it. Maxaa idinka galay?

Only the hijab is mentioned in the Quran and Hadith. The rest is cultural Arabic clothing that over time got associated with Islam.

Surah al-Ahzab ayah 59 (33:59)

Ya ayyuha an-Nabiyy qul li azwajika wa banatika wa nisa al-mu'minin yudnina alayhinna min jalabib hinna; dhalika adna an yu'rafna fa laa yu'dhayn. Wa kana Allahu Ghafur Rahim

O Prophet! Say to your wives and your daughters and the women of the faithful to draw their JALABIB close around them; that is better that they will be recognized and not annoyed. And God is ever Forgiving, Gentle.

Jalabib is the plural of jilbaab.

If you have a problem with the jilbaab as a Muslim then you have a problem with the Qur'/an. There's no blame on the atheists here because they chose to leave the Deen but Muslims can't hate something Allah swt has legislated. Jilbaab isn't obligatory upon Muslim women but those who choose to wear it should do so without facing scrutiny from fellow Muslims. It's quite sad wallahi.

Surah al-Ahzab ayah 59 (33:59)

Ya ayyuha an-Nabiyy qul li azwajika wa banatika wa nisa al-mu'minin yudnina alayhinna min jalabib hinna; dhalika adna an yu'rafna fa laa yu'dhayn. Wa kana Allahu Ghafur Rahim

O Prophet! Say to your wives and your daughters and the women of the faithful to draw their JALABIB close around them; that is better that they will be recognized and not annoyed. And God is ever Forgiving, Gentle.

Jalabib is the plural of jilbaab.

If you have a problem with the jilbaab as a Muslim then you have a problem with the Qur'/an. There's no blame on the atheists here because they chose to leave the Deen but Muslims can't hate something Allah swt has legislated. Jilbaab isn't obligatory upon Muslim women but those who choose to wear it should do so without facing scrutiny from fellow Muslims. It's quite sad wallahi.
You're right, my bad

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Funniest thing I have ever seen this halimo use to pretend to be religious talking about religion all the time, later I found out
she got banged in a car Lol. I couldn't look her in the same-way ever again.
What has that got to do with anything? Plus people change, who are u to judge?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
And the jilbab is offensive no one is against the Hijab or people covering themselves up. I've seen 6 year old Somali girls dragging a multi colored jilbab

Why can't this be promoted?

c5eb1379ab40851110b4ad8d44ed9c98.jpg

SHe's covered up from head to toe and looks very fashionable. And don't yall wanna spread Islam? Whenever I see a fashionable hijabi I for a mini second consider the hijab but when I see a jilbab I shed tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts