Can we abolish Qabil

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I can count the number of times my parents talked to me about qabil on 1 hand and it's always been in a joking manner. Banter about my father and hooyos Sub clans of Ciise.
I never cared about it
nah when I came of age my father dropped his lore and told me about clans, politics, somalia and the civil war. One of the most serious talks I had with my father who was mostly a silent guy.
1719937990637.png

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
nah when I came of age my father dropped his lore and told me about clans, politics, somalia and the civil war. One of the most serious talks I had with my father who was mostly a silent guy.
View attachment 333392
There was one time my aabo just dropped everything got a piece of paper and told me all about Ciise lore, the 12 tribes the sub clans everything, he told me about how Islam came to us in Zelia before even Arabia was fully Muslim.

But nothing about the civil war and stuff since we're in Djibouti.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
There was one time my aabo just dropped everything got a piece of paper and told me all about Ciise lore, the 12 tribes the sub clans everything, he told me about how Islam came to us in Zelia before even Arabia was fully Muslim.

But nothing about the civil war and stuff since we're in Djibouti.
Yeah I will never forget the talk especially the ethiopia part I am grateful he passed this hatred down onto me.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Yeah I will never forget the talk especially the ethiopia part I am grateful he passed this hatred down onto me.
I hated ethiopians since day one lol I was in Djibouti at 10 years old everytime my family or friends walked around our district and was in those Ethiopian filled shanty towns we'd be talking like those EDL members

Khaemwaset

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

The only time people want to abolish qabil is when Somaliland is trying to break free or clans are fighting in central Somalia otherwise qabil business as usual.
I'm talking about Dir because we're talking about the economy of Djibouti and Awdal state??

Anyways a United Somalia will never happen unless we give people something to fight about. Only time we were respectable there were rebellions in NFD, Ogaden and Djibouti. Ogaden will always be there those guys are the kings of Somaliweyn but the more time passes Djibouti and NFD become more unlikely.

Anyways a United Somalia will never happen unless we give people something to fight about. Only time we were respectable there were rebellions in NFD, Ogaden and Djibouti. Ogaden will always be there those guys are the kings of Somaliweyn but the more time passes Djibouti and NFD become more unlikely.
What's ? Ogaden you mean k5 ? if so use the right term not the qabil name ileen dhulkas waa lawada daga :comeon: