Can you ask your Meher money upfront?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can. It's better that way. Somalis don't take the mehr seriously. It's a debt the man must pay and it's dambi if he doesn't pay it. Most Somali women wee uu cafiyaan but the mehr is binding.

Btw what you're planning to do is dambi too and unless you're asking for a low mehr I doubt that your hefty mehr will suddenly skip his memory.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Islamic pimping ah .
Nothing sexual strictly professional :whoa:

A woman has got the right to change her mind anytime she pleases and if she wishes to share some of her money with me then I won't disrespect her by refusing her warm and kind gesture :sass2:

Xalimo views on Meher money are rather archaic especially since secular and even some EXTREME muslima xalimos in the west tend to want a mutual relationship based on modern ideals whilst at the same time wishing for £$€10,000+?

That's not equality.

These fat hippo hoes are the very definition of the term "gold diggers" and they MUST be avoided at all cost lest a bleached BBW xalimo squashes you to DEATH for disagreeing with Meher allowance.

Last edited:
Yes. Ask for cold hard cash or have him transfer the money directly into ur bank account.

Fake ur own death, move half way across the world aaaand profit. Enjoy that money

giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.