Can you have a big forehead and still be good looking ?

Big forehead still be good looking

• Yes

Votes: 38 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
The guy behind that twitter account hates Somalis. I think something must of happened to him because all he does is attack Somalis. Don’t take what he says seriously

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Why do you guys keep taking trolls so seriously, if you scroll down his profile his whole personality is hating on black women. I don't blame them for baiting us, niggas take it to heart

You know the irony is they are the ones getting rhinoplasty to look like horn of africans the next time a west african talks about my feature and use scientific term I'm going to say you guys look like that by simply fact you guys breed with archaic humans.

Yaraye

VIP
When a man devouts his waking hours to talking about other men more than women do, you know something is up
Gay Pride Rainbow GIF by Phil Corbett

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
small forehead is seen as subhuman by most societies while prominent forehead indicates good fortune and wealth plus models are required to have prominent foreheads, bantu have it rough, small forehead plus flat nose,kinky hair,short etc hitting all the negatives for most societies kkkk

@Geeljire lotus warya what's your obsession about what sub-human prehistoric looking madows think of you? Inferiority having faraxs like you give me second hand embarrassment, Somalia literally had the first African super-model we don't owe these other Africans any explanation or attention just ignore them for god sakes. I mean if you're so worried about what others think of your ethnicity how about perhaps rebuilding your country instead of crying online ?

200w.gif

@webslooth this goes for you too, I am tired of seeing these pathetic threads about what a random ethnicity thinks of us.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
small forehead is seen as subhuman for most societies while prominent forehead indicates good fortune, power, and wealth plus models are required to have prominent foreheads
πŸ˜‚ small forehead is idolized bro most models and celebrities have the hairline and forehead of teenager. I’m saving up for Turkey my hairline been getting roasted for too long and making me look 10 yrs older

1688581310430.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts