Can you have a big forehead and still be good looking ?

Big forehead still be good looking

• Yes

Votes: 38 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
idk why non somalis act africans/carribeans outside of the horn don’t have big foreheads. Utterly delusional

Question inspired by this post
Depends on a couple of factors, for women for sure as it’s considered a feminine trait , for men having a big forhead is considered “feminine” as it’s considered an neotenous trait. Imo this guy I posted has a ideal hairline and forehead shape and anything much bigger and you’d either have to sport a hairstyle to cover the forehead, go bald (if you have a good head shape), or be insanely good looking facially speaking, if you have a big head, you should also bulid a lot of muscle and avoid looking bony, or else it can give off the “alien head” impression to folks

Attachments

• D60702FF-F54A-41DE-9098-192467D7FEC2.jpeg
    D60702FF-F54A-41DE-9098-192467D7FEC2.jpeg
    20.5 KB · Views: 67
Depends on a couple of factors, for women for sure as it’s considered a feminine trait , for men having a big forhead is considered “feminine” as it’s considered an neotenous trait. Imo this guy I posted has a ideal hairline and forehead shape and anything much bigger and you’d either have to sport a hairstyle to cover the forehead, go bald (if you have a good head shape), or be insanely good looking facially speaking, if you have a big head, you should also bulid a lot of muscle and avoid looking bony, or else it can give off the “alien head” impression to folks
Or have a big ahh beard which helps to increase the length of your face.

As @Dualke said, bald + big shiny forehead is what kills you. It just looks subhuman and repels nearly all females

Depends on where you grow up as a female. The view that big forehead is bad is only found among somalis born in the west, particularly in America.

For fun, I occassionally pull the Niqab of the girls in our family from their forehead to their hairline and challenge them to look in the mirror. They are insecure when they are young but come to accept it as they grow older. Makes them look pretty.