Can you have a big forehead and still be good looking ?

Big forehead still be good looking

• Yes

Votes: 38 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
πŸ˜‚ small forehead is idolized bro most models and celebrities have the hairline and forehead of teenager. I’m saving up for Turkey my hairline been getting roasted for too long and making me look 10 yrs older

View attachment 281948
the most beautiful model had prominent forehead same goes for most models and plus that's not prominent but extra large he has receding hairline

πŸ˜‚ small forehead is idolized bro most models and celebrities have the hairline and forehead of teenager. I’m saving up for Turkey my hairline been getting roasted for too long and making me look 10 yrs older
Literally every beautiful woman and handsome heartthrob from Johnny depp to Angelina Jolie all have big foreheads, people make fun of you if you have a neatherthal looking forehead. In China and South Korea its trending for girls to inject their foreheads to make it more fuller and longer, you're mistaking having a bidaar with having a prominent forehead.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Literally every beautiful woman and handsome heartthrob from Johnny depp to Angelina Jolie all have big foreheads, people make fun of you if you have a neatherthal looking forehead. In China and South Korea its trending for girls to inject their foreheads to make it more fuller and longer, you're mistaking having a bidaar with having a prominent forehead.
Y’all definition of big forehead different than mine Johnny Depp had perfect hairline most of his life. And even now 60 has fairly small forehead with minor recision. Big forehead to me is barkhad abdi, Peyton Manning, Tyra banks …
1688581916119.jpeg

View attachment 281952
1688582049870.jpeg

This guy has a hate boner for us
It's so ironic because there is thousands of posts with millions of views of white boys making fun of his people and their wide noses comparing them to gorilla's 🦍 instead of defending himself he makes his job to hate on somalis. This somali xenophobia is just a cope for madows to make themselves not feel like the bottom of the barrel.

Screenshot_20230705-194755_Gallery.jpg

@Geeljire lotus warya what's your obsession about what sub-human prehistoric looking madows think of you? Inferiority having faraxs like you give me second hand embarrassment, Somalia literally had the first African super-model we don't owe these other Africans any explanation or attention just ignore them for god sakes. I mean if you're so worried about what others think of your ethnicity how about perhaps rebuilding your country instead of crying online ?

View attachment 281944

@webslooth this goes for you too, I am tired of seeing these pathetic threads about what a random ethnicity thinks of us.
You speak of the same men, who heard the rants of a Middle aged junkie called Tate and took his words as gospel, as if they're sane.

Anyone who obsesses over other peoples looks = sad human being, especially if they’re adults.

I can’t help but see so many terminally online peoples insecurities screaming out of the screen.

Trending