Can you tell apart...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell apart any two languages that are commonly known to be similar sounding to people that dont speak it?

and which sound exactly the same, of course dont entirely list all of them

Can you tell apart any two languages that are commonly known to be similar sounding to people that dont speak it?

and which sound exactly the same, of course dont entirely list all of them

Yes.

Norwegian: Sounds like a drunk dane
Swedish: A drunk dane with a potato in the mouth while getting metal rod up the ass and enjoying it. It is a garbage language.

:ileycry:
I can't even distinguish between the different dialects of Somali.

Sorry Reer Xamars and Hawiyes y'all speak different languages.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Lol
I can tell somali apart from many languages, but maybe not af may afar etc
Somali and Afar sound pretty similar but also different enough to be easily distinguishable. Afar tends to have far fewer "c" and "x" pronunciations in the words when spoken, making it sound less harsh than Somali.

I feel like most people would be able to spot languages they don't speak? French, German and Spanish is easily recognisable even though you don't understand. I'm guessing the anime freaks could easily spot the difference between Japanese and some other indho yaar language kkkk

The other day I clocked some person speaking in Hebrew :icon lol: sounds like a more gutteral version of carabi

Somali and Afar sound pretty similar but also different enough to be easily distinguishable. Afar tends to have far fewer "c" and "x" pronunciations in the words when spoken, making it sound less harsh than Somali.
I think maybe i can actually, maybe its the other one i cant

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I feel like most people would be able to spot languages they don't speak? French, German and Spanish is easily recognisable even though you don't understand. I'm guessing the anime freaks could easily spot the difference between Japanese and some other indho yaar language kkkk

The other day I clocked some person speaking in Hebrew :icon lol: sounds like a more gutteral version of carabi
Hebrew sounds like a dollar store version of Arabic.
The "kh" sound is literally the only sound the languages have in common, I swear the people who speak that language must have sore throats from that shit :mugshotman:

Japanese and Chinese are actually so easy to tell apart:pachah1:
Hebrew has a unique sound to it

The "kh" sound is literally the only sound the languages have in common, I swear the people who speak that language must have sore throats from that shit :mugshotman:

Lmao the kh sounds gets to me too, they sound like when u do the akhhh before u tuuf sound in like all over their conversations :drakelaugh:

They have a lot of Arabic loan words too

Japanese and Chinese is actually so easy to tell apart:pachah1:
Hebrew has a unique sound to it

Yes Chinese and Japanese sound nothing like each other, honestly I like the sound of Japanese better tbh it's more elegant:pachah1: I can't remember what Korean sounds like but I swear it's closer to Japanese

I think the ayin sound is still pronounced depending on where the Jew is from.
And they had some rule for kh that seemed similar to ours, I don't know if I am confusing it with a different language though

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Yes Chinese and Japanese sound nothing like each other, honestly I like the sound of Japanese better tbh it's more elegant:pachah1: I can't remember what Korean sounds like but I swear it's closer to Japanese
No offense to reer Kim Jong Un that inhabit this site but Korean is an ugly ass language :susp:
Chinese while the tones of voice sound weird to me it still sounds exotic and elegant. Japanese is the same but without the problem Chinese has.
Korean sounds like Af Hindi mixed with Swahili, get that shit out of my sight :yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts