Can you tell apart...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
tuktaknak____naktak_____tak___tak
ratatattat.png

No offense to reer Kim Jong Un that inhabit this site but Korean is an ugly ass language :susp:
Chinese while the tones of voice sound weird to me it still sounds exotic and elegant. Japanese is the same but without the problem Chinese has.
Korean sounds like Af Hindi mixed with Swahili, get that shit out of my sight :yacadiim:

I'm trying to remember some kpop songs and it actually does kinda sound hindi looool

I mixed it up, the Japanese definitely had a hand in their writing system when they occupied them :cosbyhmm:

The only interaction I've had with Korean is through songs, I guess all languages kinds sound nice when they're sung ? :dwill:

Skip to 0:46 :dwill::williamswtf::mugshotman:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I feel like it's unfair to use north Korea as an example when we all mean s kores lmaoooo I mean these niggas haven't interacted for decades... It's bound to turn into some hybrid language :mjlol:

I definitely see the Japanese influence tho kkkkk

No offense to reer Kim Jong Un that inhabit this site but Korean is an ugly ass language :susp:
Chinese while the tones of voice sound weird to me it still sounds exotic and elegant. Japanese is the same but without the problem Chinese has.
Korean sounds like Af Hindi mixed with Swahili, get that shit out of my sight :yacadiim:
Japanese sounds the harshest compared to other E. Asian languages.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Japanese sounds the harshest compared to other E. Asian languages.
Harsh? Not really imo. It's not particularly grating on the ears and is on the same level as European languages in terms of lacking any harsh "h" or "kh" sounds. If anything Mandarin is the harshest. The seemingly random way people who speak it's voices go up and down and all over the place is irritating to listen to.

Harsh? Not really imo. It's not particularly grating on the ears and is on the same level as European languages in terms of lacking any harsh "h" or "kh" sounds. If anything Mandarin is the harshest. The seemingly random way people who speak it's voices go up and down and all over the place is irritating to listen to.

Mandarin sounds better than all the other E Asian languages.

Don't get me started on Vietnamese :ohhhdamn::susp:

Mandarin sounds better than all the other E Asian languages.

Don't get me started on Vietnamese :ohhhdamn::susp:
YES.
Mandarin is such a nice sounding language. Some dialects (rural dialects) are ugly but the language sounds exotic.
Japanese is an ugly language to me. It doesn't flow at all.
Korean sounds OK depending on whos speaking it. When my fav kpop idols speak it it's the language of love :dabcasar:

YES.
Mandarin is such a nice sounding language. Some dialects (rural dialects) are ugly but the language sounds exotic.
Japanese is an ugly language to me. It doesn't flow at all.
Korean sounds OK depending on whos speaking it. When my fav kpop idols speak it it's the language of love :dabcasar:

Have you heard Vietnamese? If Japanese is ugly, Vietnamese will surprise you:mjlol:

Have you heard Vietnamese? If Japanese is ugly, Vietnamese will surprise you:mjlol:
ALLAH HOOGAY.
Vietnamese and Thai are the ugliest languages in human existence.
It hurts my ears to listen to them - all i hear is CHUC BUC DUC. :susp:
Japanese sounds nice when spoken in Anime but in real life just sounds jarring

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
ALLAH HOOGAY.
Vietnamese and Thai are the ugliest languages in human existence.
It hurts my ears to listen to them - all i hear is CHUC BUC DUC. :susp:
Japanese sounds nice when spoken in Anime but in real life just sounds jarring
Sometimes I just wish everyone on the planet spoke the best language: American.
Things would be so much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts