Can you tell apart...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
i can't tell most european languages apart and some west african ones. can't tell hindi and urdu apart either.
Like Mr. Habashi above said (Can't tag you lol) Pretty sure Hindi and Urdu are the same language, just different dialects.

really? wtf thats so weird. what about punjabi?

i always wondered how they could understand each other. they all ways tell me "i could speak 5 languages" and then proceed to cite urdu, hindi, punjabi etc etc..

The rest are more different and not entirely mutually intelligible I think.
But Hindi and Urdu together are known as Hindustani. Urdu just uses more Arabic loanwords, especially with religious vocabulary and uses the Arabic script.

Urdu is Hindi but the Muslim used Arabic script, BTW any Somali who can speaks Arabic easily for him to understand the Hindi. Ask Somalis in India, it doesn't take them much to catch the language.

I can somewhat understand some Af-Maay speakers. I have watched a few youtube videos and have understood 70% of what some Af-maay speakers are saying. I don't know why though, do they have different accents or different pronunciation of sounds? It's funny because my Somali is quite poor.

:faysalwtf:
How? Reer Xamar and Hawiye Somali doesn't sound like Somali.

:ayaanswag:
They might as well be speaking Arabic because I don't understand a word they say.
:mjlol:
:ileycry:
I can't even distinguish between the different dialects of Somali.

Sorry Reer Xamars and Hawiyes y'all speak different languages.
:siilaanyolaugh:
No shit you can't even speak Somali ms. "qashinhoyo":farole:

And when did Hawiye have our own dialect?:ileycry:

@Steamdevolopment danish is the legit the shittiest language that exists. Fucking children spend on average way longer learning it than other normal languages and it's still the most backwards one out there. It's all unintelligible gibberish

Perfect depiction:dead:

You're far past struggling and you try to shit on others who speak the standard dialect?:ayaanswag:

ya qashinhoyo the landfill is over there:camby:
It was a joke about my own ability to not understand the different Somali dialects.
:umwhat:

How is making a self deprecating joke shitting on those that speak the standard Somali dialect?
:mindblown:

Y'all get so triggered at the smallest joke.
:susp:

Like take a damn chill pill.
I can make fun of myself sometimes.
I don't know why you're getting triggered.
:drakewtf:

It was a joke about my own ability to not understand the different Somali dialects.
:umwhat:

How is making a self deprecating joke shitting on those that speak the standard Somali dialect?
:mindblown:

Y'all get so triggered at the smallest joke.
:susp:

Like take a damn chill pill.
I can make fun of myself sometimes.
I don't know why you're getting triggered.
:drakewtf:
Why u gotta get mad over my triggering doe :drakewtf:

I'm just trying to fit into your squad :meleshame::mjcry:

Yes I can tell apart some languages.

To all people who are struggling with Somali Language all you need to do is spend a couple of months in Somalia interacting with locals. And also you should not use internet or english rated stuff !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending