Canadian conservative commentator: Somali Muslims made Ottawa the murder capital of Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
They stay stagnate, and the children of these refugees don't have the skills or qualifications to move on from these clan enclaves and do better for their families. I just wish Somalis would focus on important topics like integrating not assimilating, job training and how to get a job, resume building, health, etc. instead of the same old nacnac about heblaayo marrying an ajnabi and having a baby out of wedlock and how that's ruining our community.

The educated professionals need to have a stronger voice and we need to do more to assist these kids having trouble with real life tangible skills so that they go to university, have employment good experience, have a good resume, and get a well paying job to eventually become economically empowered because that will positively affect the rest of the community.
You think some random reer baadiyo or urban refugee will come to the West and instantly do all of that?:childplease: Be realistic. It's literally the Governments job to make sure those that they take in get integrated or assimilated.

As for your second paragraph that's dependent on the Govt doing their job in the first place so those conditions can exist. Sadly too often those conditions do not exist.

Gambar

VIP
You think some random reer baadiyo or urban refugee will come to the West and instantly do all of that?:childplease: Be realistic. It's literally the Governments job to make sure those that they take in get integrated or assimilated.

As for your second paragraph that's dependent on the Govt doing their job in the first place so those conditions can exist. Sadly too often those conditions do not exist.

It is the job of their children to move on from those enclaves.

:what:
Nayaa, dameer foolxun iyo lugo qaloocan danyeer la seexday batahay. Hooyada iyo abohay khaniska wasse!
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
You just made me whip out my struggle Somali you no marriage prospects self-hating-lying-. :ufdup: I hope you and your family get deported to Kenya. :fredo:
Warya eyahoy eygu dhalay afkaaga qudhunkaa hooyaday iyo abaahay ha kaga hadlin.

No marriage prospect kulahaa looooool.
If acknowledging the qashin people the majority of the diaspora are, makes me self hating with no marriage prospect, count me in. f*ck this pc nonsense. I'm sick of being associated with qashin that cant seem to stay away from trouble.

It is the job of their children to move on from those enclaves.
How will they if they don't have a job and the means? They are literally excluded from the greater society. Many make it out but alot don't.

These enclaves is the only place some feel at home in in Sweden. And when it's either being unemployed or joining a gang where you think it's all easy money and no repercussions I'm not surprised at the choice many make.

Of course we're talking about a minority here, but a visible one. These people need coaching and job assistance.

And this problem would have been entirely avoided had these enclaves not existed in the capacity that they do.

Warya eyahoy eygu dhalay afkaaga qudhunkaa hooyaday iyo abaahay ha kaga hadlin.

No marriage prospect kulahaa looooool.
If acknowledging the qashin people the majority of the diaspora are, makes me self hating with no marriage prospect, count me in. f*ck this pc nonsense. I'm sick of being associated with qashin that cant seem to stay away from trouble.
Then fucking leave nayaa. Log off from here and move to fucking Scotland if you don't want to be associated-, or be with Somalis. Why are you even here in the first place?:mugshotman:

If only it was that easy.
it fucking is.

Logging off is clicking one button and for a self described "rare genius of the otherwise retarded Somali people" I'd think you'd have the ability to move from fucking London to Somali-free Scotland. Especially when you're lambasting Somalis who can't move out of enclaves as retards:ivers:

How will they if they don't have a job and the means? They are literally excluded from the greater society. Many make it out but alot don't.

These enclaves is the only place some feel at home in in Sweden. And when it's either being unemployed or joining a gang where you think it's all easy money and no repercussions I'm not surprised at the choice many make.

Of course we're talking about a minority here, but a visible one. These people need coaching and job assistance.

And this problem would have been entirely avoided had these enclaves not existed in the capacity that they do.

Take it easy nicca. I know the west is racist, but that means you have to work extra hard to succeed. Look at other 2nd generation Africans like Ghanaians, Sudanese, even xabashi. It seems like only Somali males are chasing that hoodlife. It's not the government's job to raise your kids for you. Somali parents have to take responsibility.

it fucking is.

Logging off is clicking one button and for a self described "rare genius of the otherwise retarded Somali people" I'd think you'd have the ability to move from fucking London to Somali-free Scotland. Especially when you're lambasting Somalis who can't move out of enclaves as retards:ivers:
I don't know how Somali free Scotland is but I was planning on going somewhere my reputation isn't tainted by association.

I might checkout Scotland.

Gambar

VIP

By what I stated in my first response to you, I clearly outlined the means in which they can eventually get the tools to be able to leave their clan enclaves. I don't know about Sweden, I'm talking about Canada which has one of the largest diaspora of Somalis. The problem is also rooted in the way Somalis think, they're extremely wary of change and deviation from their own cultural norms and they live in a diaspora so it's a problem of cognitive dissonance.

For the last 25 years there has been talk of going back to Somalia, rebuilding Somalia, Somalinimo, etc. but it's all talk because everyone wants to talk over each other even if the person with the loudest voice has the least to offer. There is no room for those with the skills, capabilities, and capacities to lead because of whatever factors: gender, clan, belief system, appearance, etc. These are not favorable characteristics to have when thinking about how one can not be stagnate and their children can make a better life for their families. They are very capable of doing it. We can discount the old, the sick, the disabled, and purely focus on those able-bodied individuals who have the capability of seeking out the help to do better because all it sounds like are excuses.

The integration policies have definitely failed but mix that in with people from an extremely closed culture and it is a recipe for disaster. There's a big problem with secrecy too; everything is hidden with Somalis, even the most mundane things.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I'm not going to beat around the bush and pretend that Somalis aren't literally the worst ethnic group to let into your country.

Now you're exaggerating again :umad: But you got a point :hmm: Somalis aren't exactly an asset to the West.

I don't know how Somali free Scotland is but I was planning on going somewhere my reputation isn't tainted by association.

I might checkout Scotland.

Why would your reputation be tainted? I may be mistaken, but didn't you say you're pursuing a Phd in Chemistry? You should have more self-respect and pride. You're not a spokesperson for all the f*ck-ups any more than a successful white guy is for chavs. :nvjpqts:

Take it easy nicca. I know the west is racist, but that means you have to work extra hard to succeed. Look at other 2nd generation Africans like Ghanaians, Sudanese, even xabashi. It seems like only Somali males are chasing that hoodlife. It's not the government's job to raise your kids for you. Somali parents have to take responsibility.
Yeah I look at those people everyday. Eritreans commit large amounts of crime and most drop out of high school. I know one guy that had a neck tattoo of a cross at 16 who dropped out of high school at the same age before finishing the first year. Eritreans also hang out in the city alot doing jack shit. There was recently a murder too in Norway where an Eri killed his 18 year old girl friend by stabbing her 100 times.

Ghanaian, Congolese and other West/Central Africans run the majority of drugs like Hash along with North Africans and some Arabs. This is despite them being in low in numbers.

South Sudanese are ruining Australia according to all the Aussies.

It's far and away not only Somalis entering gang culture and we're far from the majority doing it.

Why would your reputation be tainted? I may be mistaken, but didn't you say you're pursuing a Phd in Chemistry? You should have more self-respect and pride. You're not a spokesperson for all the f*ck-ups any more than a successful white guy is for chavs. :nvjpqts:
Whites have the privilege of being considered individuals. We don't, all the fucked up shit Somalis do at least in England is always put on all of us.

I actually had an argument with a cadaan lady once about some ahit she read on daily mail. If she just blamed the perpetrators and didn't put some blame on me too I wouldn't care.

Yeah I look at those people everyday. Eritreans commit large amounts of crime and most drop out of high school. I know one guy that had a neck tattoo of a cross at 16 who dropped out of high school at the same age before finishing the first year. Eritreans also hang out in the city alot doing jack shit. There was recently a murder too in Norway where an Eri killed his 18 year old girl friend by stabbing her 100 times.

Ghanaian, Congolese and other West/Central Africans run the majority of drugs like Hash along with North Africans and some Arabs. This is despite them being in a low number.

South Sudanese are ruining Australia according to the Aussies.

It's far and away not only Somalis entering gang culture and we're far from the majority doing it.

:hmm:You live in Sweden, am I right? Things must be different over there. Here in the UK, it's mostly Caribbeans, Somalis, some Arabs and Pakistan involved in crime. Which is not to say there are a lot of west African criminals, it's just that the former group are over represented.

Whites have the privilege of being considered individuals. We don't, all the fucked up shit Somalis do at least in England is always put on all of us.

I actually had an argument with a cadaan lady once about some ahit she read on daily mail. If she just blamed the perpetrators and didn't put some blame on me too I wouldn't care.

I ignore those kinds of people. They will hate you if you are successful and they will hate you if you are a bum. There was an article on the fact that Trump's chief aid Steve Bannon complained about too many Asian CEOs. It comes with the territory when you live in majority cadaan country. Just keep your chin up and try to be a positive role model.

:hmm:You live in Sweden, am I right? Things must be different over there. Here in the UK, it's mostly Caribbeans, Somalis, some Arabs and Pakistan involved in crime. Which is not to say there are a lot of west African criminals, it's just that the former group are over represented.
image.jpg

Damn 2nd place with 14 robberies f*ck me

:farole:

Not denying there's a problem in London* but it's came from bad policies, not Somali culture or something we inherently do. Because that is what @sahersi has been saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts