Canadian conservative commentator: Somali Muslims made Ottawa the murder capital of Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whites have the privilege of being considered individuals. We don't, all the fucked up shit Somalis do at least in England is always put on all of us.

I actually had an argument with a cadaan lady once about some ahit she read on daily mail. If she just blamed the perpetrators and didn't put some blame on me too I wouldn't care.
So you're response is to join her on shitting on Somalis instead of correcting or ignoring her?:faysalwtf:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Only those that weren't made an asset due to again failing policies. And what exactly defines an asset?:ileycry: Are refugees judged on that merit now?

Nigerians are an asset to England, Indians are an asset to the US, Asians are an asset wherever they go etc. Most of them are highly educated and sport low crime rates. Somalis are the opposite of that. But to say that we are the worst ethnic group in the world is a bit of an exaggeration.

By what I stated in my first response to you, I clearly outlined the means in which they can eventually get the tools to be able to leave their clan enclaves. I don't know about Sweden, I'm talking about Canada which has one of the largest diaspora of Somalis. The problem is also rooted in the way Somalis think, they're extremely wary of change and deviation from their own cultural norms and they live in a diaspora so it's a problem of cognitive dissonance.

For the last 25 years there has been talk of going back to Somalia, rebuilding Somalia, Somalinimo, etc. but it's all talk because everyone wants to talk over each other even if the person with the loudest voice has the least to offer. There is no room for those with the skills, capabilities, and capacities to lead because of whatever factors: gender, clan, belief system, appearance, etc. These are not favorable characteristics to have when thinking about how one can not be stagnate and their children can make a better life for their families. They are very capable of doing it. We can discount the old, the sick, the disabled, and purely focus on those able-bodied individuals who have the capability of seeking out the help to do better because all it sounds like are excuses.

The integration policies have definitely failed but mix that in with people from an extremely closed culture and it is a recipe for disaster. There's a big problem with secrecy too; everything is hidden with Somalis, even the most mundane things.
That's why you sprinkle Somalis around and force them to open their culture instead of expecting a refugee to become a cultural expert over night and correct themselves.

But then still if the school system is proper the children can be saved.

Gambar

VIP
That's why you sprinkle Somalis around and force them to open their culture instead of expecting a refugee to become a cultural expert over night and correct themselves.

But then still if the school system is proper the children can be saved.
Nobody is expecting a refugee to become a cultural expert, but there has to be openness on their part. Excuses badnidaa adigu.

I don't know how Somali free Scotland is but I was planning on going somewhere my reputation isn't tainted by association.

I might checkout Scotland.
You know there are places where the somali name has not been tainted and dragged through the mud but is actually respected? :damedamn:

Its called dubai, i recommend every young, bright, expats to go here and give it a chance, You will be rubbing shoulder with the upper strata of somalians instead of the street crawlers you are used to and the living standards are actually pretty good depending upon your degree

Nigerians are an asset to England, Indians are an asset to the US, Asians are an asset wherever they go etc. Most of them are highly educated and sport low crime rates. Somalis are the opposite of that. But to say that we are the worst ethnic group in the world is a bit of an exaggeration.
Somalis came as refugees. You can't pick and choose which refugee you want. You'll get a mix of educated and uneducated ones.

Comparing Somalis to Indians and Nigerians is like comparing apples to oranges. They are literally the top of their respective countries who had the ability to emigrate. Somalis however can just as easily integrate and become and asset through good integration policies.

I don't fucking get you all. You can address a problem but all you guys are doing is nothing. You're literally standing up to say "this is bad" then sitting down again. With no explanation or discussion of why or how to fix/prevent it. Instead you put blame where a 50 year old uneducated Daily Mail reader would put the blame.

Bunch of good for nothing people. Atleast @Prince Abubu is principled and wants to help fix things while @sahersi will only hate and according to her own words would only travel back home and help out if she was forced to. She instead want to distance herself from Somalis thinking she's superior like some basement dwelling dweeb who has no actual qualities.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Somalis came as refugees. You can't pick and choose which refugee you want. You'll get a mix of educated and uneducated ones.

Comparing Somalis to Indians and Nigerians is like comparing apples to oranges. They are literally the top of their respective countries who had the ability to emigrate. Somalis however can just as easily integrate and become and asset through good integration policies.

I don't fucking get you all. You can address a problem but all you guys are doing is nothing. You're literally standing up to say "this is bad" then sitting down again. With no explanation or discussion of why or how to fix/prevent it. Instead you put blame where a 50 year old uneducated Daily Mail reader would put the blame.

Bunch of good for nothing people. Atleast @Prince Abubu is principled and wants to help fix things while @sahersi will only hate and according to her own words would only travel back home and help out if she was forced to. She instead want to distance herself from Somalis thinking she's superior like some basement dwelling dweeb who has no actual qualities.

When did i say that bad integration policies wasn't a factor? Also don't assume too much about me, i intend to go to Somalia one day with the skills i have acquired in the West. I don't hate my people.

So you're response is to join her on shitting on Somalis instead of correcting or ignoring her?:faysalwtf:
My response is to stop being passive and actually calling out the bad apples which seems to be majority. You guys just want to sweep everything under the rug and never deal with it but I'm not going to stay quiet when I'm blamed for things just because I was born a Somali.

I'll just keep my criticism to Somalis in England since they are the ones I'm associated with. I'll say that until Somalis in this country stop the bullshit scams and stop tainting our already fragile name, I wont stop calling them out on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending