Canadian Somalis always give us Somalis a bad name

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dead:

if said jamaican were dealing with your brother instead you'd have no problem. god forbid a jamaican man go near somali women though right. insecure made xoolo. focus on progressing in life and leaving your mothers basement.

This is what you always say. Sex outside marriage is what we against. Your not due to ur kuffarinomo. But you wont say that instead you will try and make it look like men are controlling girls by not allowing them to sleep around. Thats how you cover your kuffarinomo.

Am just be real with us and yourself. Just say you want all us of to sleep around like dogs and forget about what deenta says.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
if i had a nickel for every time i have seen a somali girl fight a jamaican chick and just straight up slaughter the poor girl... laaah. i'd be a millionaire.

not sure where these girls learned to fight but i have seen carribean heads go through glass windows, plastic bins and even car windshields. they don't f*ck around here. say what you will about their degeneracy and their loss of dhaqan (all true)... but rest assured somalis here are an abnormally bloodthirsty bunch.

they are not cowards. if anything they're fearless to a fault.

This is what you always say. Sex outside marriage is what we against. Your not due to ur kuffarinomo. But you wont say that instead you will try and make it look like men are controlling girls by not allowing them to sleep around. Thats how you cover your kuffarinomo.

Am just be real with us and yourself. Just say you want all us of to sleep around like dogs and forget about what deenta says.
"Sex outside marriage is what we against." your only lying to yourself. you specifically mention WOMEN getting dicked down by Jamaican MEN. You thinking I'm for equality between men and women due to my kuffarnimo is very telling though :mjohreally:

Bro am not Canadian but the girls we see on social media are a small number. But they get more exposure since people share it.

Zorro

Son of Aw-Barre
if i had a nickel for every time i have seen a somali girl fight a jamaican chick and just straight up slaughter the poor girl... laaah. i'd be a millionaire.

not sure where these girls learned to fight but i have seen carribean heads go through glass windows, plastic bins and even car windshields. they don't f*ck around here. say what you will about their degeneracy and their loss of dhaqan (all true)... but rest assured somalis here are an abnormally bloodthirsty bunch.

they are not cowards. if anything they're fearless to a fault.
ader i hope what u r writin is true i really do but ive seen videos of them cursin in jaimacan slang n Somali girls drinking beer with jamaican men who r those ppl

bilaa deen n daqan waye but what makes them like this
It's the environment and the bad parenting also the teachers have a huge influence their. One time my aunt saw my cousin wearing nail polish and she told him why are you wearing it it's for girls and kulha his teacher told him you can put nail polish on if that makes you comfortable

"Sex outside marriage is what we against." your only lying to yourself. you specifically mention WOMEN getting dicked down by Jamaican MEN. You thinking I'm for equality between men and women due to my kuffarnimo is very telling though :mjohreally:

Its getting boring. Id like to see you start with a disclaimer something along the lines of "hey am a kuffar just so you aware" and then give your opinion.

You not for equality, your for sexual degeneracy amongst muslims and specifically somali. I see you. But you hide it under feminist arguments.

:kodaksmiley::ufdup::camby:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
ader i hope what u r writin is true i really do but ive seen videos of them cursin in jaimacan slang n Somali girls drinking beer with jamaican men who r those ppl

Lol you sound like a confused Somali oday

Zorro

Son of Aw-Barre
It's the environment and the bad parenting also the teachers have a huge influence their. One time my aunt saw my cousin wearing nail polish and she told him why are you wearing it it's for girls and kulha his teacher told him you can put nail polish on if that makes you comfortable
ader too much is bad just like with food also with freedom i believe what if they come back home with such ideas its dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.