Canadian Somalis always give us Somalis a bad name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
ur hooyo is korean or ur aabo
She's a a liar. :ufdup:

A full Somali getting down with Jamaican drug dealers by day and Korean transvestites by night on Skype.:kodaksmiley:
She also finds time to protest online for criminals in a neighboring country. :superman:
Don't worry though. The excommunication procedures have already begun.:yacadiim:
Her Somali card expires in 2018. We don't care what happens to her after that. :siilaanyosmile:

A full Somali getting down with Jamaican drug dealers by day and Korean transvestites by night on Skype.:kodaksmiley:
She also finds time to protest online for criminals in a neighboring country. :superman:
Don't worry though. The excommunication procedures have already begun.:yacadiim:
Her Somali card expires in 2018. We don't care what happens to her after that. :siilaanyosmile:
:dead:

walahi the accuracy :ohhh:. I'm shook

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Great another thread on Canadian somalis:bell:

The obsession is real out here:bell:

Which irrelevant place you from Australia or one of those Scandinavian countries:bell:

Which irrelevant place you from Australia or one of those Scandinavian countries:bell:
they seem to be the most pressed members here from what I've seen. not our fault your rents got rejected from canada :umad: uqdaadka nagajoojia

Last edited:

Zorro

Son of Aw-Barre

I'm Kiwi we are the coolest Somalis
why do Canadian Somalis mimic Jamaicans so much adeer explain

Zorro

Son of Aw-Barre

BISINKA

226900.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.