Caspian Report: Somalia gave its coastline away, here's why it matters

Was expecting more of CR. His last video about Somalia civil war was fairly accurate. This one in comparison is really shallow. You could summerize it in couple sentences.
🤣🤣 your fellow secessionists are having melt down on this video
1000005279.jpg

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Very true. When will this nightmare end for all regions. I still have hope.
Never understood why somalis place so much importance in keeping somaliland. Why not redirect that energy into reclaiming the nfd or the somali region, or djibouti for example?

Never understood why somalis place so much importance in keeping somaliland. Why not redirect that energy into reclaiming the nfd or the somali region, or djibouti for example?
Finally someone said it. Somaliland realistically isn't goin to rejoin Somalia. Why would they when they did and it didn't work out? They're not using their common sense.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Finally someone said it. Somaliland realistically isn't goin to rejoin Somalia. Why would they when they did and it didn't work out? They're not using their common sense.
Dont blame you guys considering how fgs is moving.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
@pinkyandthebrain you guys are better off leaving. What a screwed up country. Doing the same thing they were criticising somaliland for how hypocritical
Somaliland didn’t sell its coastline, your govt has sold your coastal resources, your only profitable commercial port and many other strategic things in Somalian protectorate to the Turks for nothing of value added other than occasional “igu sawir” with troops trained by the Turks who eventually get smoked by sandal wearing fervent Kabaabists.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Somaliland didn’t sell its coastline, your govt has sold your coastal resources, your only profitable commercial port and many other strategic things in Somalian protectorate to the Turks for nothing of value added other than occasional “igu sawir” with troops trained by the Turks who eventually get smoked by sandal wearing fervent Kabaabists.
It was because the deal was called off. If it wasn’t then somaliland would have sold its coastline. I know what the fgs did ok no need to rub it in my face this tit for tat thing is childish walaal.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot

I wasn't aware that the government has an oil exploration deal with US companies involving seven offshore blocks in total. When was the deal signed? I must have missed this news. Minute 8:55
I don’t understand why people are against this Turkish deal ? It’s a brilliant deal, and tbh it’s in Somalia favour. The upfront cost to the Turks, will be minimal compared to the billions they’ll make from their share. Not to mention the hundreds of billions the Somali government will receive. Best deal they’ve made, hope it goes through.

I don’t understand why people are against this Turkish deal ? It’s a brilliant deal, and tbh it’s in Somalia favour. The upfront cost to the Turks, will be minimal compared to the billions they’ll make from their share. Not to mention the hundreds of billions the Somali government will receive. Best deal they’ve made, hope it goes through.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Put your political views aside sxb, and see the advantage that Somalia has been given with this deal. It’s almost to good to be true.
What political views? Concern that a known thief will waste all revenue that comes from the deal???

Who is the biased one here?

It was because the deal was called off. If it wasn’t then somaliland would have sold its coastline. I know what the fgs did ok no need to rub it in my face this tit for tat thing is childish walaal.
The president should have exacerbated the crisis with Ethiopia, cut ties, cooperated with Egypt, and replaced it with Atmis. By the way, the Turkish deal is not bad. It's great given the bad situation in Somalia.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
What political views? Concern that a known thief will waste all revenue that comes from the deal???

Who is the biased one here?
I misunderstood,
I thought your issue was with the actual deal. If your issue is with HSM and what he’ll do with the revenue acquired, then that’s understandable. But they’ll always be corruption in that country, it’s Somalia after all. Would you rather all development are stopped until corruption is eliminated. You might be waiting a while sxb. Besides I’m sure revenue will start flowing in after HSM tenure, if that helps.