Caspian Report: Somalia gave its coastline away, here's why it matters

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
I stopped watching this useless guy hes actually just a parrot who is worse then tldr news this guy does not give any valuable information and thats coming from a guy who watched him regularly and learned the truth

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
we are trying to build a good country with a terrible frame work its like building a house without a good foundation eventually its going to fail and its gonna fail bad...

I stopped watching this useless guy hes actually just a parrot who is worse then tldr news this guy does not give any valuable information and thats coming from a guy who watched him regularly and learned the truth
Yea not much of information and lot of times incorrect information ,the only thing he fools people with are those maps.

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
Incase you're wondering the guy that runs this account is a greek he can't bear Turks becoming global power so he resorts to such nonesense Somalia didn't give away it's Waters

Incase you're wondering the guy that runs this account is a greek he can't bear Turks becoming global power so he resorts to such nonesense Somalia didn't give away it's Waters
He's an Azeri Turk who is heavily biased towards Turkey in previous videos I've watched. Look at his coverage of the Turkish role in the Arab Spring and other geopolitical conflicts concerning Turkey. These Turkey bootlickers on this site are something else.

World

VIP
these were the same turks known for their cunning and trickery as well as their xenophobia.

Ask yourself if Somalia was a powerful country and lets say burundi was beholden to us economically would you accept a measly 30% to cover the infrustructure cost that is alot more than 30% or would you take much more and bribe officials.

Its a 50/50 chance regardless.... ik hawiye and darod politicians are too braindead in terms of leadership and rely on foreigners so its more likely they gave away much more for shortsighted chump change bribes.
50 % is still good because it’s better than the alternative, which is 0 %. And the security issues would need to be solved before extracting oil, or else al shabab will just destroy the infrastructure. Problem is, whether 70 % or 50 %, what stops the fgs from just stealing it all?

His older videos were amazing but lately he fell off. You no longer learn anything new from this guy. Before he would go into the background of every state, brief history, geopolitics, mindset, goals and possible scenarios for the future.

This is an older video of Somalia. He did a good job. Especially explaining Ethiopia & Kenyan intentions and 4.5 system. The only drawback is jumping from 1991 to 2007 without mentioning ICU and AY role in the civil war.