Ceebta aduunka: Somali guy goes viral for his attention seeking rage bait

Why do you want to be accepted by madow community? They don't like you + you look nothing like them.
American maadows don't hate somali l? how can they hate when we don't even exist in America like that. Its only maadows from the uk that has a weird obsession with us. Samira is from America so is understandable why she feels some type of way.

wonyluvr

Prima Hablood
VIP
Why do you want to be accepted by madow community? They don't like you + you look nothing like them.
it’s not that but why do some Somalis also have to go out of there way and say somalis are not black people already make fun of us enough 😭😭 it’s embarrassing
American maadows don't hate somali l? how can they hate when we don't even exist in America like that. It’s only maadows from the uk that has a weird obsession with us. Samira is from America so is understandable why she feels some type of way.
Exactly UK black twitter was acting weird to Somalis in the early 2010s at it was all unprovoked then trolls came along and started attacking everyone it when downhill from there

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
He's making somalis look like self haters. No one should be broadcasting this. What happened to speaking in aaf somaali?? Somalis have become shameless these days.
What do you mean by self hate? In the video he didn’t talk down about Somali people.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
It is self hate, most somalis are darkskin and are Africans. We can be proud to be somali and still be black. No one is going to look at a somali and say your Arab. Even Arabs are confused.
But Somalis are not black though. Why should we identify as skin colour? How are we related to west,central and southern African people cause remember by claiming black you also are saying you are related to them. Somalis are just Somalis no black garbage. I refuse to be called black only Somali

wonyluvr

Prima Hablood
VIP
It is self hate, most somalis are darkskin and are Africans. We can be proud to be somali and still be black. No one is going to look at a somali and say you’re Arab. Even Arabs are confused.
If a Somali does not want to call themselves black fine but don’t go around screaming Somalis are not black 24/7 it makes us look like begs

wonyluvr

Prima Hablood
VIP
But Somalis are not black though. Why should we identify as skin colour? How are we related to west,central and southern African people cause remember by claiming black you also are saying you are related to them. Somalis are just Somalis no black garbage. I refuse to be called black only Somali
Don’t identify with being black just don’t act like a fool about it :camby:

I have seen Black people say far worse things under this trend. Madows are in no position to accuse anyone of self hatred. Just look at the likes on this one.

He’s entitled to his opinion no matter how useless it is. For as long as madows keep having a meltdown over the opinion of random Somalis online, certain attention starved Somalis will bait them.
IMG_3586.jpeg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I have seen Black people say far worse things under this trend. Madows are in no position to accuse anyone of self hatred. Just look at the likes on this one.

He’s entitled to his opinion no matter how useless it is. For as long as madows keep having a meltdown over the opinion of random Somalis online, certain attention starved Somalis will bait them.
View attachment 330991

She's very good-looking. What a warped mind. What a tragedy...

wonyluvr

Prima Hablood
VIP

View attachment 330991
Gimme the @ I wanna see the comments :damedamn: