VIP
21 eastern HY

2 Dhulos

2 HJ

1 Warsangeli

86291822_237267847272978_8330038024905687040_n.jpg

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
@Bohol Mr Bohol excuse me on my ignorance of Sanaag but why do certain people from a certain clan claim total control of Sanaag and specifically this city when it’s clearly HY dominated? They claim shared sometimes but clearly when you look at ministers and this fire brigade list for example it’s clear HY runs things there and they simply hand out couple positions to the minorities.

I’m not too sure about Ceerigaabo district but I’d guess it’s just as HY dominated as the city is, correct?

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol Mr Bohol excuse me on my ignorance of Sanaag but why do certain people from a certain clan claim total control of Sanaag and specifically this city when it’s clearly HY dominated? They claim shared sometimes but clearly when you look at ministers and this fire brigade list for example it’s clear HY runs things there and they simply hand out couple positions to the minorities.

I’m not too sure about Ceerigaabo district but I’d guess it’s just as HY dominated as the city is, correct?

It is just delusional talk. Ceerigaabo was always dominated by one community, same goes for the district.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

according to @Soomaaliweyn whoz from ceerigabo that it’s shared :lolbron:

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male

@Awdalia Rising,

The city is dominated by Muuse Ismaaciil with some minorities.

Best,

Faahiye

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
21 eastern HY

2 Dhulos

2 HJ

1 Warsangeli

86291822_237267847272978_8330038024905687040_n.jpg

This doesn't say what clan they're from so I don't know where you're getting the information.

A message was given to everyone in the city to turn up at the location and the best was selected.

In Laascaanood what was the dynamics there, it reflects the town population

It is just delusional talk. Ceerigaabo was always dominated by one community, same goes for the district.
I’m guessing HY dominates there but you can’t deny Dhulbahantes like Nalayeh Ahmed and Warsangelis live there as well and there presence isn’t insignificant. I know this Warsangeli guy who visits Ceerigaabo every summer because he got family there.

I’m guessing HY dominates there but you can’t deny Dhulbahantes like Nalayeh Ahmed and Warsangelis live there as well and there presence isn’t insignificant. I know this Warsangeli guy who visits Ceerigaabo every summer because he got family there.

They tend to live outside the city limits. But, live in villeges outside Erigavo.

Erigavo was always habar yoonis dominated from the mayor to the governorship

@Gucci mane I can't be bothered with this back and forth discussion. I am actually generous by saying it is shared. Suuqa hoose has more land area than suuqa sare. Dhulos have deputy mayor also. But if dhulo and warsengali are added under harti banner, they are similar if not majority.

If it was mainly isaaq population, they would have had more development from somaliland federal government. As a native, I can tell you that roads in the street are very bad. The road from bosaso towards Ceerigaabo started construction by puntland and was developed up to Yube, before £door refused developed further from their town, fearing more harti. We don't participate in HY schools. We have our own schools and own cafes etc.

@Bohol you talk out of your ass. We secluded from you and thus you use that as a means to claim ownership to the city. You are clearly talking out of your fut0 claiming ownership of the district likewise.

Bohol

VIP
@Gucci mane I can't be bothered with this back and forth discussion. I am actually generous by saying it is shared. Suuqa hoose has more land area than suuqa sare. Dhulos have deputy mayor also. But if dhulo and warsengali are added under harti banner, they are similar if not majority.

If it was mainly isaaq population, they would have had more development from somaliland federal government. As a native, I can tell you that roads in the street are very bad. The road from bosaso towards Ceerigaabo started construction by puntland and was developed up to Yube, before £door refused developed further from their town, fearing more harti. We don't participate in HY schools. We have our own schools and own cafes etc.

@Bohol you talk out of your ass. We secluded from you and thus you use that as a means to claim ownership to the city. You are clearly talking out of your fut0 claiming ownership of the district likewise.

What are you blabbing about? Ceerigaabo is a Muuse Ismaaciil city with some SY and Muse Carre. Minorities know their place.

Be happy with your 2 employees in the city. :manny:

You guys talking about Erigavo. But, the entire saanaag province is dominated by HY. HY dude is literally the tax man, mayor, governor, police chief, teachers, doctors, Army corneil is HY or HJ.

Trending