Ceerigaabo city fire brigade employees after exam

Erigavo is HY, although since it's the capital of Sanaag it's bound to have minorities.

But it is mostly HY.

Thats true. I hear people say that Burco is a HY city. Which is a total been. Most HJ i know are orignally from Burco. Most HY that i meet say they are from Hargeysa. But, i think many of them are reer bari who originated from odweyne and other small tulos.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Thats true. I hear people say that Burco is a HY city. Which is a total been. Most HJ i know are orignally from Burco. Most HY that i meet say they are from Hargeysa. But, i think many of them are reer bari who originated from odweyne and other small tulos.
burco is mixed but population wise there are more HJ

Haven't met that many HY from Burco, most are from Hargeysa as well

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP

It is a HY city. What HY are originally from Hargeisa apart from Isaxaaq? Saying from Hargeisa is just popular with people from diaspora whose families built houses in Hargeisa in early 2000s. Myself as a Sanaagian I was born in Burco family owns over 100 plots of land and 2 big shops there that is just one family of SY imagine the others.

It is a HY city. What HY are originally from Hargeisa apart from Isaxaaq? Saying from Hargeisa is just popular with people from diaspora whose families built houses in Hargeisa in early 2000s. Myself as a Sanaagian I was born in Burco family owns over 100 plots of land and 2 big shops there that is just one family of SY imagine the others.

How long you lived in the Uk if you don't mind me asking ?

True, mother side of the family originally for Togdheer so yeah.

As @Bohol said the only HY native to Hargeysa is Isaxaq carre, most HY claims Hargeysa as they have houses there or their family have moved there kkk, laakin a HY can claim that he's from Sool, Sanaag, Saaxil, Maroodi Jeex or Togdheer, Anyway Well done to reer Ceerigabo, They are doing a very good job in developing Ceerigabo:salute:

Trending

Latest posts