Ceerigaabo city fire brigade employees after exam

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Abaayo I don't troll but only spit cold truth. Know your place. There was only two Harti girls in the entire Ceerigaabo city in the 1990s preparing khat for us. :damn:

34re5gd.png
And this guy was saying he’s generous for saying it’s shared :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

i don't think just a simple who is more in the fire brigade tells the full story specially if the fire brigade is established by somaliland.

what will really tell is a census and a free and fair election for mayorship.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
i don't think just a simple who is more in the fire brigade tells the full story specially if the fire brigade is established by somaliland.

tell us why then has the mayor always been HY then, even before this so called Somaliland ?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Why you guys arguing

The Laascaanood Fire Brigade exam is 100% reer Laascaanood

Erigavo is reer erigavo

Burco if reer Burco

And Buuhoodle if their allowed in

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Why you guys arguing

The Laascaanood Fire Brigade exam is 100% reer Laascaanood

Erigavo is reer erigavo

Burco if reer Burco

And Buuhoodle if their allowed in

I’m not arguing with anybody I’m just asking why people would make certain claims which are clearly delusional

I’m not arguing with anybody I’m just asking why people would make certain claims which are clearly delusional

its like me saying Lughaya is Sacad Muuse and it is shared. But, in actually ceel Sheikh and cabdi geedi is in the east near Maroodi Jeex provincial border is sacad muuse degaan.

Bohol

VIP
The break down of the fire brigade employees of the Ceerigaabo city community.

1. Cabdle Xaamud 7
2. Cabdi Xaamud 5
3. Maxamuud Xaamud 2
4. Jibriil Tuurwaa 3
5. Muuse Tuurwaa 1
6. Muuse Yoonis 1
7. Sacad Yoonis 2

total 21

@Gucci mane I can't be bothered with this back and forth discussion. I am actually generous by saying it is shared. Suuqa hoose has more land area than suuqa sare. Dhulos have deputy mayor also. But if dhulo and warsengali are added under harti banner, they are similar if not majority.

If it was mainly isaaq population, they would have had more development from somaliland federal government. As a native, I can tell you that roads in the street are very bad. The road from bosaso towards Ceerigaabo started construction by puntland and was developed up to Yube, before £door refused developed further from their town, fearing more harti. We don't participate in HY schools. We have our own schools and own cafes etc.

@Bohol you talk out of your ass. We secluded from you and thus you use that as a means to claim ownership to the city. You are clearly talking out of your fut0 claiming ownership of the district likewise.

HY have tamed Ugaadhyahan in Sanaag. Warsangali also know their place as civilians under Isaaq military leaders in Ceerigaabo and they got nicknamed DhabarMacaan for not fight Isaaq in 80s when Afweyne armed them against SNM, unlike Dhulbahante who had to be tamed by SNM

As a neutral party I would have to agree the assertion that Erivago is isaakh dominated city and district

Trending